Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

UPDATE

I contacted Venk last night and he said that he can sponsor the GW but it would be a custom one as he has slots available.

Just need us suggestion that should we go with a custom naming it 30000 or wait for the standard one to come out?I'll do the draw for the custom as well but need to hear your opinion....

UPDATE

I contacted Venk last night and he said that he can sponsor the GW but it would be a custom one as he has slots available.

Just need us suggestion that should we go with a custom naming it 30000 or wait for the standard one to come out?I'll do the draw for the custom as well but need to hear your opinion....

There is already a custom setup called English Championship 30000.

I'm not too sure about going down the Custom route, unless you have someone very reliable owning it (no offence Venk) due to rules, applications etc.

Also with a custom people cannot 'baggsie' clubs, it would need to be first come first serve like usual.

There is already a custom setup called English Championship 30000.

I'm not too sure about going down the Custom route' date=' unless you have someone very reliable owning it (no offence Venk) due to rules, applications etc.

Also with a custom people cannot 'baggsie' clubs, it would need to be first come first serve like usual.[/quote']

Nah he is just sponsoring the GW. I'll be handling it and I'm pretty sure handling a standard or a custom is just about same.

I get your point but a big risk with a standard would. be that whether or not sm makes it 5 five you can sense the feeling after days of gathering interest and only 40 people get in.

Nah he is just sponsoring the GW. I'll be handling it and I'm pretty sure handling a standard or a custom is just about same.

I get your point but a big risk with a standard would. be that whether or not sm makes it 5 five you can sense the feeling after days of gathering interest and only 40 people get in.

So he is going to send you the custom to create it?

Totally agree re Standard, plus randomers could just reserve the big teams making it annoying. With a custom it is much more easier to control who is in, but the teams HAVE to be dealt fairly, no one (& I'd even argue including the organiser) can 'baggsie' a team, it would have to be done like a normal standard to be fair (saying this I think I will just go for a div 4/5 team anyways :P)

So he is going to send you the custom to create it?

Totally agree re Standard' date=' plus randomers could just reserve the big teams making it annoying. With a custom it is much more easier to control who is in, but the teams HAVE to be dealt fairly, no one (& I'd even argue including the organiser) can 'baggsie' a team, it would have to be done like a normal standard to be fair (saying this I think I will just go for a div 4/5 team anyways :P)[/quote']

He's given me his pass I'll just create the GW from there and offer out clubs etc but he wont manage a club in his GW and I'll manage one in my original account

Not gonna take any advantage whatsoever will throw my name into the hat alongside others for a fairer draw

He's given me his pass I'll just create the GW from there and offer out clubs etc but he wont manage a club in his GW and I'll manage one in my original account

Not gonna take any advantage whatsoever will throw my name into the hat alongside others for a fairer draw

Not saying you would mate' date=' just offereing my opinion :)

Was thinking about an SM return in a few months and this looks as good a place as any so stick me down. ;)

#getEDback!

Not decided pal need to see the flexibility of others atleast nothing within 1 month from now though.

Hmm put me down as a possibility for this as I do like English Worlds but Customs are dodgy you need the right members.

If Venk buys the world then he has no choice but to enter a team otherwise It wont let you make the world.

All these need to be considered pal like I told you the other day.

Hmm put me down as a possibility for this as I do like English Worlds but Customs are dodgy you need the right members.

If Venk buys the world then he has no choice but to enter a team otherwise It wont let you make the world.

All these need to be considered pal like I told you the other day.

I checked this thing' SM does gives the option to the owner not to take a club in the GW and where you select your club you can take the option NONE so no probe there :)

please could I be in?..

if this is going to be custom would it be possible for me to request either guiseley a.f.c or Harrogate town?..

I wont be quitting unless world flops so no 1 will need to replace me 2 worry about these sides..

if its not a custom looks like Ill have 2 do abit o sweating the old buwlarks off 4 a 5 tier set up and the mighty bantams!..

let me know on club requests.. nice 1.. :) ..