Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

UPDATE

I contacted Venk last night and he said that he can sponsor the GW but it would be a custom one as he has slots available.

Just need us suggestion that should we go with a custom naming it 30000 or wait for the standard one to come out?I'll do the draw for the custom as well but need to hear your opinion....

the problem with making it a custom is that once you have done the draw, those in the lower leagues will drop out.

just look at the first few pages and see how many people wanted top clubs when they thought they were reserving a club.

by all means make a custom but as for EC 30,000, let it be, if the interest is there a week before, then it will fill quickly.

if it isnt a 5 division set up and there is a lot of interest, everyone could agree to join the next 5 division set up that is made.

I prefer custom with 2 divs if possible. 5 divs would make it very difficult for some lower division managers. I for one am too lazy to manage a div. 5 team. :P But its all about the general consensus in the end.

either way if it is a 2 tier bang me guiseley a.f.c or Harrogate town don't mind bein wippin boys till I get em going if that's possible :) ..

the problem with making it a custom is that once you have done the draw' date=' those in the lower leagues will drop out.

just look at the first few pages and see how many people wanted top clubs when they thought they were reserving a club.

by all means make a custom but as for EC 30,000, let it be, if the interest is there a week before, then it will fill quickly.[/quote']

I dont think there will be a draw mate.

I prefer custom with 2 divs if possible. 5 divs would make it very difficult for some lower division managers. I for one am too lazy to manage a div. 5 team. :P But its all about the general consensus in the end.

Nah mate' date='51 people already interested I want this one to be a big one so 2 div's is really not an option,pretty sure everyone thinks similar to me as well

the problem with making it a custom is that once you have done the draw, those in the lower leagues will drop out.

by all means make a custom but as for EC 30,000, let it be, if the interest is there a week before, then it will fill quickly.

Would create one mate,either a custom or a standard.

Very valid point regarding the custom's problem as I'd have to find a forumer to replace the quitted club in the custom but you can find 15-20 outsiders in a standard.

either way if it is a 2 tier bang me guiseley a.f.c or Harrogate town don't mind bein wippin boys till I get em going if that's possible :) ..

Yeah racky you can have either,tell me your choice.

EC 30,000 like JMH said is a great number and in reality standard EC's if we look have always been successes and many people have joined looking at the standard EC's number.Creating a custom may reduce their interest and may finally force them to drop out.

I do agree that filling the lower leagues is a tough job but you need to keep in mind the number as people would like to join this never mind the league,there will always be some quitting.

Although I'd like to hear more opinions but most people on here are interested in a standard which I am equally happy with.

Leave it as a standard... I'll buy the world (If it isn't a problem) and make it 5 divisions then people can simply reserve the club they want, just like any other EC or wait for it to open and have a free for all.

EC28697 was done this way and Raz has kept it full 116/116 and it has just finished Season 1.

I'm sure it will be filled judging by some of the interested parties we have on the interested list.

The better teams are the little teams these days IMO as there seems to be more fun with the smaller clubs.

One question I do have is can you add teams when purchasing the world? For instance Racky wanting One of two non-league teams could pose a problem.

Leave it as a standard... I'll buy the world (If it isn't a problem) and make it 5 divisions then people can simply reserve the club they want' date=' just like any other EC or wait for it to open and have a free for all.

EC28697 was done this way and Raz has kept it full 116/116 and it has just finished Season 1.

I'm sure it will be filled judging by some of the interested parties we have on the interested list.

The better teams are the little teams these days IMO as there seems to be more fun with the smaller clubs.

[b']One question I do have is can you add teams when purchasing the world? For instance Racky wanting One of two non-league teams could pose a problem.[/b]

you cant if its a standard,you can ofcourse if its a custom

Definelty have 5 divisions, the funnest divisions are the lower ones :)

I'll give it a go. I went on hiatus a couple of times in the past and left some cracking little teams (Crewe in 7777 springs to mind) but since I'm more settled I can commit again now.

I don't do big teams, biggest I've ever had in a forum GW is Coventry so bring it on. D4 or D5 will suit me just fine.

I'm up for either custom or standard. Any team' date=' any division, if it's a draw.[/quote']

I think this gameworld would be better if it was a draw so people wouldn't be able to pick what teams they wanted,with the people that wants to join this could be a great gameworld,would be class to have a live draw,after waited for enough managers for the teams,which I think the way its goin we can fill this gameworld before we open it.

To be honest I created a 2 division custom EC due to popular demand due to the constant 5 division EC that kept coming out and even now I am lucky to have it 50% full. You will still get managers dropping out regardless' date=' it unfortunately is just the way it is.[/font']

I think this gameworld would be better if it was a draw so people wouldn't be able to pick what teams they wanted' date='with the people that wants to join this could be a great gameworld,would be class to have a live draw,after waited for enough managers for the teams,which I think the way its goin we can fill this gameworld before we open it.[/quote']

On the flip side of that, even the most trustworthy of managers could well drop out if they are not impressed with the team they get in a draw, again it is something I have seen happen.