Ec 30,000!

Re: Ec 30,000!

To be honest I created a 2 division custom EC due to popular demand due to the constant 5 division EC that kept coming out and even now I am lucky to have it 50% full. You will still get managers dropping out regardless' date=' it unfortunately is just the way it is.[/font']

Yeah but if buying from unmanaged was off from the start most of the managers would still be there. That's always gonna be the problem with a normal EC unless the GameWorld is full up, to avoid this happening. Custom would make it a lot more organised though, but the attraction of the milestone 30,000 is what is bringing people to post interest on here on the flip side.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ec 30,000! I'd be interested but only if it's a 5 Div standard EC

Re: Ec 30,000! I'll dust off one of my old secondary accounts and jump in. (Saving the 3rd slot on my main account for 30k).

Yeah but if buying from unmanaged was off from the start most of the managers would still be there. That's always gonna be the problem with a normal EC unless the GameWorld is full up' date=' to avoid this happening. Custom would make it a lot more organised though, but the attraction of the milestone 30,000 is what is bringing people to post interest on here on the flip side.[/quote']

There is that, but to create a 5 div custom just makes it another custom EC, nothing new nothing special. I agree with you on one thing, the lure of the set up is that 30,000 makes it a milestone EC and everyone will want to be a part of it, the idea is we all work hard to keep it full.

Have updated the first post.

Totally agree that creating a custom would be no special but EC30000 is very good number which indeed has been the reason of a lot of interest plus I do think many would drop out of a custom as said custom won't have the attraction that standard EC30000 would have.

Would just need to look for a buyer and a fair few are interested already.

Have updated the first post.

Totally agree that creating a custom would be no special but EC30000 is very good number which indeed has been the reason of a lot of interest plus I do think many would drop out of a custom as said custom won't have the attraction that standard EC30000 would have.

Would just need to look for a buyer and a fair few are interested already.

Btw mate, don't forget it has to be an EC with 5 divisions, because there's already a lot of interested people.;)

If you get over 90% full then ill join.

The last 3 EC forum setups ive been in have failed (Might actually be 4, none have succeeded since 7777).

Nothing more annoying than working really hard with a div 4 team in three setups for everyone to leave before season 2, so I am very wary on joining another.

You also need people in the top divisions to agree not to be buying the 75 rated risers (Unless an exceptional talent) as that will ruin this setup aswell.

If you get over 90% full then ill join.

The last 3 EC forum setups ive been in have failed (Might actually be 4' date=' none have succeeded since 7777).

Nothing more annoying than working really hard with a div 4 team in three setups for everyone to leave before season 2, so I am very wary on joining another.

[b']You also need people in the top divisions to agree not to be buying the 75 rated risers (Unless an exceptional talent) as that will ruin this setup aswell[/b].

We cant force anyone really tbh

We cant force anyone really tbh

I know, but atleast to make some aware.

If it happens the lower division clubs cant progress, which in the other setups I was in resulted in managers leaving, and then its low a snowball where people follow.

Keeping the lower divisions full is the key for these setups to survive and be competitive for years.