Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

Ok chaps its currently 29448 and I DO KNOW that there have been some new EC's recently but we shouldn't just let this good number pass by.

So if you are interested' date='post here and I'll put your name down![/size']

Interested

RPR

Noisy

Ed Moses

Ben C

Hancock

Ashtini

Taylor 8

Safir

Hazr

Sky_Blue_Gould

[JMH]

Dracolis

Gizb

Steauaseka

Pedrooliveira

Hog0101

Jkerrs

Felixx

Kekko96

Pinkman

Ghora

Benjo_Benjo

Will

JohnjHarman

Cedd

Jono6895

Brunopinto90

123_ABC

Shairflair

Young Boy

Stevie-GI

Rick James

Mistermalcolm

Daginator MCFC

HannahB

Isra7

Basnandez

Lupin7474

Treble1999

Posh76

SJain

Ezekiel

Zlook Vulk

Superharber

Jigsaw

Bery

Nobythesheep

Ryan987

Terminator Settanta

Wigginmon

Still_sylv

Barney LFC

Hazard

Gav gav

David Silva

Bruno SCP

Lethal Y_id

Ruts66

Joel Ribiero

Wilmer Valderrama

Probables

Justin X

Smut

Uee Tobias

Hdixit

Scrooll

Maoam

Longnose

Lama_Ahmad

Ray1981

Cam Lucas

Ben-SCFC

Total=71

71 managers signed up in 8 days! Great work! :)

Quick question RVP... Cause its a normal gameworld' date=' what's to stop other managers joining ec30000 when it opens![/quote']

Anyone can join as its a public game world, there is nothing wrong with that.

Only problem if that does happen is you may get managers who dont use the forum buying from unmanaged clubs, thats why RvP trying to get as many forumers to fill it up

Anyone can join as its a public game world' date=' there is nothing wrong with that.

Only problem if that does happen is you may get managers who dont use the forum buying from unmanaged clubs, thats why RvP trying to get as many forumers to fill it up[/quote']

But it has to be a 5 division GW.

There's already a lot of interested people.

And I'm only counting the managers on the list.

There are 116 teams in a 5 division English Championship.

Once we have 100 names on the list, I think we shouldn't allow more people to join the GW.

Because there's always some non-forumers, who will eventually join the GW.

Yes' date=' but I think we got that covered, mate.

I suggested to RPR that, when we reach 100 interested people, it would be better to not allow more managers in.

Because there are 116 clubs in a 5 division EC and we have to expect some non-forumers to join.:)[/quote']

well , anyone could join, so why cap the amount of managers? :confused:

Yes' date=' but I think we got that covered, mate.

I suggested to RPR that, when we reach 100 interested people, [b']it would be better to not allow more managers in.[/b]

Because there are 116 clubs in a 5 division EC and we have to expect some non-forumers to join.:)

You can't just not allow people in, it's a public gameworld so if there's a huge level of interest that this is generating then it'll just be a case of who gets in quickest. Guessing this will be full by the start of the season too so some will probably miss out whatever happens.

You can't just not allow people in' date=' it's a public gameworld so if there's a huge level of interest that this is generating then it'll just be a case of who gets in quickest. Guessing this will be full by the start of the season too so some will probably miss out whatever happens.

[/font']

You didn't quite understand what I meant, mate.

I should have said we wouldn't allow more than 100 forumers in.

I was precisely considering the public GW factor.:)

You didn't quite understand what I meant' date=' mate.

I should have said [b']we wouldn't allow more than 100 forumers in.[/b]

I was precisely considering the public GW factor.:)

pedro usualyy im a big fan of your posts but this is silly. Its a public GW, if 116 forumers get in then thats great, none could get in. how on Earth can you decide who and how many play i a SM owned GW??

this thread needs no list of people, it is here to draw attention to this thread, so that when it opens many will try to get in.

pedro usualyy im a big fan of your posts but this is silly. Its a public GW' date=' if 116 forumers get in then thats great, none could get in. how on Earth can you decide who and how many play i a SM owned GW??

this thread needs no list of people,[b'] it is here to draw attention to this thread[/b], so that when it opens many will try to get in.

Indeed it is essentially that. Since its standard gw we've to be online exactly when it opens or some of us will miss out as 30k is an interesting number and will be a popular one in all likelihood. But there will be a heads up on this thread when the time nears I'm sure.