• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ec 30,000! I'd be interested but only if it's a 5 Div standard EC

Re: Ec 30,000!

Re: Ec 30,000! I'll dust off one of my old secondary accounts and jump in. (Saving the 3rd slot on my main account for 30k).

pedro usualyy im a big fan of your posts but this is silly. Its a public GW' date=' if 116 forumers get in then thats great, none could get in. how on Earth can you decide who and how many play i a SM owned GW??

this thread needs no list of people, it is here to draw attention to this thread, so that when it opens many will try to get in.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more here with Cam.

The list is pointless at the end of the day IF anybody wants a team they will apply for it and pay for it or wait for the rush.

No-one on the forum can dictate who can and can't participate as its a standard gameworld.

So if over a 100 forumers want to join' date=' but loads might not get in due to it been a free for all, why not make a custom one where the owner can gaurentee a team per person on the list !

At the end of the day, ec 30,000 is only a number ![/quote']

I agree mate,the people who have put there name down already should deffo get a team

I agree mate' date='the people who have put there name down already should deffo get a team[/quote']

Believe it or not, customs sometimes aren't as attractive as an actual EC.

I can't explain quite why, but it's just how it goes sometimes.

I think I've seen a few people mention here already that the lure of EC 30000 is far more appealing.

I personally will wait for EC 30000 to come around.

B)

Looking forward to it - but still quite a wait until we get started. What are we on now ? 29400?

28697 was reasonably well coordinated - but I would suggest that you ask for forumers to express preferences for Clubs.

You might be able to fix it so that people get what they want

I'm not a gold manager - so I know I won't get a big side - but I'd like to ask for SOUTHAMPTON, my local side

Have you asked SMFA to make sure EC 30000 is a 5-div set up?

pedro usualyy im a big fan of your posts but this is silly. Its a public GW' date=' if 116 forumers get in then thats great, none could get in. how on Earth can you decide who and how many play i a SM owned GW??

this thread needs no list of people, it is here to draw attention to this thread, so that when it opens many will try to get in.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more here with Cam.

The list is pointless at the end of the day IF anybody wants a team they will apply for it and pay for it or wait for the rush.

No-one on the forum can dictate who can and can't participate as its a standard gameworld.

I get what you guys are saying.

I only said that' date=' because I'm concerned that not every forumer, who's interested in joining this EC, will get in.:)

So if over a 100 forumers want to join, but loads might not get in due to it been a free for all, why not make a custom one where the owner can gaurentee a team per person on the list !

At the end of the day, ec 30,000 is only a number !

Yes, I don't know what all the fuss is about.

30,000 is just a number and that EC won't open (by my calculations) for 3 months or so.

Looking forward to it - but still quite a wait until we get started. What are we on now ? 29400?

28697 was reasonably well coordinated - but I would suggest that you ask for forumers to express preferences for Clubs.

You might be able to fix it so that people get what they want

I'm not a gold manager - so I know I won't get a big side - but I'd like to ask for SOUTHAMPTON' date=' my local side

Have you asked SMFA to make sure EC 30000 is a 5-div set up?[/quote']

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, mate, but hopefully someone can.

However, you might not have to be very quick, in order to get Southampton.

They're a good team, but usually most managers prefer clubs, like Man. United, Man. City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham.

Public gameworlds like this are more attractive to me personally than customs. It's more likely to stay full as we don't have to worry about recruiting members. When somebody leaves, somebody will just take over. Plus job offers play a big part in the appeal. Gives people the chance of a bigger job/new challenge somewhere down the line.

As for it being a 5 division set-up, i'm pretty sure that if somebody were to purchase it then it would become a 5 division set-up regardless? May be wrong but think that's how it works.

Public gameworlds like this are more attractive to me personally than customs. It's more likely to stay full as we don't have to worry about recruiting members. When somebody leaves' date=' somebody will just take over. Plus job offers play a big part in the appeal. Gives people the chance of a bigger job/new challenge somewhere down the line.

As for it being a 5 division set-up, i'm pretty sure that if somebody were to purchase it then it would become a 5 division set-up regardless? May be wrong but think that's how it works.[/font']

I agree, only custom i am in is HYinas 10;000 BC

but i play 28967, 5579, 2933 as forum EC's. job offers are one, and as you say the worlds refill themselves, and dont feel clunky. I have never reserved a club in SM in 6 years of playing, but i might do it here to get a big one, all of my forum teams are plebby but homemade improved teams (brum, preston, gateshead) and i love that, but i would love to have a Powerhouse side in a forum EC for once. Probably reserve my beloved Arsenal (believe it or not, NEVER managed them)

I agree' date=' only custom i am in is HYinas 10;000 BC

but i play 28967, 5579, 2933 as forum EC's. job offers are one, and as you say the worlds refill themselves, and dont feel clunky. I have never reserved a club in SM in 6 years of playing, but i might do it here to get a big one, all of my forum teams are plebby but homemade improved teams (brum, preston, gateshead) and i love that, but i would love to have a Powerhouse side in a forum EC for once. Probably reserve my beloved Arsenal (believe it or not, NEVER managed them)[/quote']

yes but reserving is a nightmare is it not you have to guess when is the right time to buy your team!:rolleyes:

If anyone fancies joining me' date=' im taking a team in 29528 tonight.

Just as a little warm-up for this one. Obviously not gonna be fiercely competitive but could be fun to get a few heads in.

Will start a thread if a couple get in. If not, i'll go solo :P[/font']

I'll dust off one of my old secondary accounts and jump in.

(Saving the 3rd slot on my main account for 30k).