Sahin, Ramires and Luke Shaw for Robben??

Re: Sahin, Ramires and Luke Shaw for Robben??

That's a crazy offer that you'd be mad not to accept' date=' all 3 considerably younger than Robben[/quote']

im am not sure.. robben is outstanding at the moment he can even rise to 95 if bayern wins the CL again

shaw is a great talent, and ramires and sahin are very good players but i cannot see them above 92.

Re: Sahin, Ramires and Luke Shaw for Robben??

im am not sure.. robben is outstanding at the moment he can even rise to 95 if bayern wins the CL again

shaw is a great talent' date=' and ramires and sahin are very good players but i cannot see them above 92.[/quote']

it really just depends if you're playing long term or short term, i always view deals in the long term and its likely that in a year or two shaw will be one of the PLs best LBs probably at a big club. sahin and ramires are stable 91s with potential to possibly rise, whilst Robben will be on the wrong side of 30, and with a player like him relying on pace he can only play at a world-class level for so long