Sign in to follow this  
.RC

Has the game even improved in like a year?

Long time player of the game blah blah

Basically just wondering if any of you feel like the game hasn't improved a jot in over a year, it's in fact got worse.

SM are pushing this social aspect of the game which nobody wants meanwhile the actual game remains untouched.

Now the ads on Match Reports and the ridiculous amount of GW's it's clear SM are trying to drag as much money from the game as possible.

The game hasn't really improved since I started playing tbh and it's sad.

Re: Has the game even improved in like a year?

I joined in 2008 and to be honest that's when i feel the game in its best. It's getting worse every year with the 'improvement' that's not needed and they are becoming more and more money oriented

I feel my dislike has been around the rating changes, I've not really cared about it since it was changed from the next leagues to be reviewed. You could always pick up some players before their ratings changed and hardcore players, those who put in the effort would already have them. It suited all players. I don't have the time, I just liked trying to find players right before review.

I don't care about my teams like I used to. Lost my first club back in 2008/2009 with being inactive for a month.

Most games just care about the cashflow.

I joined April 2010.

I can't think of any change that has been made since then that has improved the game for me.

Some changes have had no affect on me.

Most changes have made the game worse- the biggest being soccerwiki/ player rating schedule.

I used to log in every day and spend a long time researching players on the internet. Now i don't always select my match day team, my players have concerns as i have accidentally left them out of the team for ages. I can't remember the last time I did any player scouting or bought any risers. When my gold subscription runs out, it won't be renewed. I'll probably stay as a free member just because I'm quite attached to a couple of my teams for nostalgic reasons