Shall i do My Suarez for Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez?

Re: Shall i do My Suarez for Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez?

They both seem in excellent form this year and could be a nice gamble?

I'd take that deal yes, Sanchez is doing well enough to maintain his 92 and Costa should get 92 this season. Suarez, as much as he's finaly showing why Liverpool paid 26.5M for him, isn't set to get 94 for sure.

They both seem in excellent form this year and could be a nice gamble?

Tbh I wouldn't call it a gamble, mate. Both Diego Costa and Sánchez are quality players and they've been proving it.

Suárez is a great striker, but I'd let him go, for this duo.:)

That's a pretty incredible offer to get for Suarez, Sanchez has been having a great season and is easily safe at 92 with the potential for 93 this season. Costa has been even better and at this rate will be Spain's main striker for years to come and spearheads a side which can challenge Madrid and Barca. Suarez should get 94 this season but think he has a limit to how high he can go with his various problems, so I'd take Costa and Sanchez

I'd take that deal yes' date=' Sanchez is doing well enough to maintain his 92 and Costa should get 92 this season. Suarez, as much as he's finaly showing why Liverpool paid 26.5M for him, isn't set to get 94 for sure.[/quote']

mate, have you watched the premier league since suarez started playing there?

what are u on about saying "hes finally starting to show why l'pool paid 26 mil for him""?

ever since hes been a l'pool player he has been incredible for them, not just now. he would've got top goal scorer last season if he hadn't have been suspended