Raphael Varane or Matija Nastasic?

Re: Raphael Varane or Matija Nastasic?

Both of them are available in my GW but I only have enough fund for 1' date=' and both have 90 rating. Which one would you guys recommend?[/quote']

Tough choice but i do prefare Nastastic in real life (he's had to work for his 90 not jumped up after 5 games like Varane)

SM Wise probably Varane....Bigger Club and Bigger NT

Nastasic should be your first priority.

Key player of City defense' date=' he looks more composed and he is already arguably better than Kompany (a 93 on SM) at 20 years old and Nastasic is also better than Varane. Nastasic has future 94+ potential, pure class.[/quote']

Being that the City defence has gone to **** without Kompany this season you could argue he's better than Kompany, but you'd be an idiot. He's a quality player no doubt but you can't know anything about Man City judging by that post.

Tough choice but i do prefare Nastastic in real life (he's had to work for his 90 not jumped up after 5 games like Varane)

SM Wise probably Varane....Bigger Club and Bigger NT

Exactly this.

Although Nastasic is slightly better IMO, you're better off getting Varane simply because he play's for a better club and NT. So you'd expect him to rise further than Nastasic.