Monster squad size

amosmcnasty

Re: Monster squad size

You mentioned a 300 players team while the one on the pic only has 131 ... Well SM allows up to 210:confused: players last l heard' date=' correct me if l'm wrong :)[/quote']

255 players i think.

Honestly don't see a problem with squads up to 255 as long as it's not full of 90+ players which in the case below is. If it's youths then let it be i mean there isn't much you can do on this game except buy players.

Hi

I wasn't aware of the 255 maximum. This squad was originally much bigger but, to be honest, it was only when I got more into the game and got on the forum that I went back for a second look. Now he/she has sold a few.

I suppose I was just curious how someone who has managed that team for just over 1 season could legally create a squad of that size?

Anyway, back to trying to get the most out of Drexler..

Cheers

Thank you

I wasn't aware of the 255 limit. To be honest I this squad ages ago and it was only when i came on the forum and saw some chat about cheating that I went back and had a look.

I was just curious how a manager who had been in charge of that team for just over 1 season could amass such a huge and expensive squad..

Anyway, enough of that, back to trying to get the most from Draxler and Menez

Thank you

I wasn't aware of the 255 limit. To be honest I this squad ages ago and it was only when i came on the forum and saw some chat about cheating that I went back and had a look.

I was just curious how a manager who had been in charge of that team for just over 1 season could amass such a huge and expensive squad..

Anyway, enough of that, back to trying to get the most from Draxler and Menez

• 2 weeks later...

I once had over 200 players at once. Now I'm down to 121.

I guess it depends on a lot of factors.

For me, I grabbed a small 2nd division team of the portuguese league, with a tiny stadium.

If I ever wanted to become big I had to sign tons of players before they rise.

That's how I managed to have a first 11 with average of 95 and become champion.

Plus, with this kind of team I'm losing over 3 millions every week in wages, because I have virtually no income (it baffles me why I can't expand my 8000 seat stadium), thus I need to constantly be selling players..

Cheers.