Italian Championship 1019

RoyalAguila

Sampdoria outclassed SPAL and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter. Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Praet and Alonso were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sampdoria-Scudetto.jpg?v=20160519062847

Sampdoria is the champion of serie A! Mister Teufel said: "We are really delighted to have won serie A! We dedicate this thropy to our wonderful supporters! I also want to congratulate Varese and Juventus for having posed such a fun title challenge. Now we'll celebrate the victory with our supporters and then we'll prepare for the Champions League final"

Sampdoria beat Internazionale 3 - 2 in the final to lift the Champions League trophy. Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Reus was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3299152A00000578-0-image-m-5_14591033592

Mister Teufel said: "I'm very proud of my team! Amazing performance to add another Champions League cup to our thropy cabinet! I also want to congratulate Internazionale, which provided us an hard challenge after that Iniesta received a red card... Now we'll go to celebrate with our supporters this amazing victory - campeones!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sampdoria won SMFA Super Cup by beating Varese Calcio 4 - 1 in a penalty shootout after a draw at the final whistle of 2 - 2.  Müller scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.  Jesé was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thomas-muller-world-cup-2014.jpg

11939690_532032953629337_2069933602_n.jp

Mister Teufel said: "I'm very proud of my team! Amazing start of season. Great performance to add our second seasonal trophy (European Supercup) to our trophy case... Campeones!"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The match ended 1 - 1 between Sampdoria and Torino in their Division 1 fixture. Messi scored the only goal for Sampdoria and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sampdoria is the champion of serie A! Mister Teufel said: "We're very glad to have won serie A again, defending our title and achieving a triplete in the process :) We dedicate this triplete to our wonderful supporters, campeones! Now we'll do our very best to qualify to the final of Champions League and defend our title. "

171486-420x236.jpg

Sampdoria outclassed Villarreal CF and beat them 3 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture. Messi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Hazard and Iniesta were amongst the goalscorers. Sampdoria went through 6 - 2 on aggregate.

thorgan-hazard-borussia-monchengladbach_

Mister Teufel said: "A great performance that bring us to our fourth consecutive final of Champions League! We'll do our very best against Varese to defend our title in the final".

Thomas MÜLLER has been awarded the golden boot this season. 

Thomas-M-ller-of-Germany--009.jpg

Mister Teufel said: "We're really glad for Thomas, well deserved award. His concrete style and his Raumdeuter ("space investigator") skills are essential for our team performances. He is also very professional. With me, Müller always plays."

Lionel MESSI has been awarded the Player of the Season Award.

hqdefault.jpg

Mister Teufel said: "We're very pleased with Lionel performances and we congratulate him for having won the Balon D'Or."

• 2 weeks later...
Sampdoria beat AC Milan 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.
Hazard was on the scoresheet for his side.

Mister Teufel said: "A great performance of the team to add a well deserved italian super cup to our thropy collection and especially I want to congratulate with Thorgan, he was absolutely brilliant tonight. Campeones!"

hazard-thorgan-450x298.jpg

• 1 month later...

Génova

marcos vitorino takes control of Genoa CFC. This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion. Genoa CFC were founded in 1893 and play their home games at Luigi Ferraris in Genoa. The club is also known as Il Grifone.

I decided to join the setup with Genoa CFC. We are now 10th in Division 2. This is season 18 and 12 turns were completed until now. Still a lot of season to go and we would like to engage the promotion fight. We need to take a look at the market and see how to improve the team in order to accomplish that. Good luck to you all and have fun!

Sampdoria outclassed AC Milan and beat them 4 - 0 in their Italian Championship Cup Round 3 fixture. Jesé scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Süle and Jesus were also amongst the goalscorers.

Jes%C3%A9-Rodriguez.jpg 

Mister Teufel said: "Great display of strength and concreteness by our backup players. I'm very proud of them, they showed to everyone that you should never underestimate Sampdoria. Looking forward to next match"

• 2 weeks later...
Sampdoria beat Cagliari 4 - 3 in a penalty shootout after a 2 - 2 draw in their Italian Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture. Jesus and Smolnikov were amongst the goalscorers.

083100490-86a41336-1639-4f6c-aafb-7f1429

Mister Teufel: "Excellent performance of our back-up players. Especially Puggioni did an amazing performance and was decisive in the shootout. Looking forward to next match"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sampdoria signed Jorge Koke, with a swap deal involving Gabriel Jesus and 45 mln.

Mister Teufel said: "We are delighted to have signed such a world-class young midfielder as Koke, Jorge is ideally fit like a glove for our team. Bienvenido Jorge! We also wish to Gabriel Jesus all the best for the future and good luck in his new adventure in SSC Napoli."

koke-1839195.jpg

Sampdoria have managed to sign Dani CEBALLOS from Real Betis on a deal believed to be around 7,940,000 plus Thiago MAIA. Mister Teufel said: "Bienvenido Dani! We had to beat another club for assuring his signing. Dani is an amazing wonderkid with a lot of potential and a key player for Spain U21: we look forward to see his development in the upcoming years."

14988556126461.jpg

Sampdoria have managed to sign Álvaro ODRIOZOLA from Real Sociedad on a deal believed to be around 202,000 plus Pedro PEREIRA. Mister Teufel said: "We are delighted to have signed such a wonderkid. Alvaro is a raw diamond with high potential, which we look forward to bring up to the surface in the upcoming years. Bienvenido Odriozola!"

14846518542806.jpg

Sampdoria beat Juventus 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture. Messi scored the winner for Sampdoria and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sampdoria is the champion of serie A! Mister Teufel said: "We are very glad to have defended our title of last season,  achieving in the process our second thropy of this season. We dedicate this victory to our wonderful supporters. Campeones! Now we will celebrate the victory with them, then we will focus to the return match of CL semifinal. "

hqdefault.jpg

Sampdoria outclassed Sevilla and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture. Godín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Pulisic was also on the scoresheet for his side. Sampdoria went through 4 - 0 on aggregate.

2014-05-17T171609Z_638245192_GM1EA5I03GI

Mister Teufel said: "I am very proud of my players: this will be our fifth consecutive CL final. We'll do our best to win the Champions and achieve in the process our third triplete.

Sampdoria have splashed out and secured the signing of Toni KROOS from Internazionale for 80,682,000

Mister Teufel said: "We are very pleased of having signed Toni Kroos, relatively young and amazing world class player: we will give him the keys of our midfield. Willkommen, Toni!"

Toni-Kroos-611406.jpg

• 2 weeks later...