Sign in to follow this  
Longnose

Naughty pictures

SM Dev (Vicky)

We have updated the General Forum Rules and Guidelines to include:

4.3 Do not post any images that be construed as sexually gratifying, offensive or racist in nature. e.g. women in bikinis, underwear or any semi naked picture.

Due to this update to the rules, please refrain from posting any images of this nature.

Thanks

..Hmmm, is it me or is that somewhat subjective?. Are bikini clad girls deemed sexually gratifying nowadays in SM land?, and what is exactly mean't by offensive? does that mean potentially upsetting to younger people like perhaps a video still of the undead rising from Micheal Jacksons Thriller?( incidentally they always gives me the creeps) or references to God or religion perhaps?, if its the latter then thats the Politics thread knackered for a start. Is the Forum such a den of iniquity that such rules are now deemed necessary? if so i am yet to see any evidence of it? and i for one retain full confidence in the moderating team to act upon any images or comments which fall into the said category.

Re: Naughty pictures

SM Dev (Vicky)

Thanks

..Hmmm' date=' is it me[/b'] or is that somewhat subjective?. Are bikini clad girls deemed sexually gratifying nowadays in SM land?, and what is exactly mean't by offensive? does that mean potentially upsetting to younger people like perhaps a video still of the undead rising from Micheal Jacksons Thriller?( incidentally they always gives me the creeps) or references to God or religion perhaps?, if its the latter then thats the Politics thread knackered for a start. Is the Forum such a den of iniquity that such rules are now deemed necessary? if so i am yet to see any evidence of it? and i for one retain full confidence in the moderating team to act upon any images or comments which fall into the said category.

It is you-and it is with a healthy dose of irony that you want to flee from the forum going back to the days of those Monroe pin ups you had hiding in your bedroom.

And maybe it needs such rules, as there are minors on the forum and can't have us teaching them values that are ethically suspect :)

SM Dev (Vicky)

Thanks

..Hmmm' date=' is it me or is that somewhat subjective?. Are bikini clad girls deemed sexually gratifying nowadays in SM land?, and what is exactly mean't by offensive? does that mean potentially upsetting to younger people like perhaps a video still of the undead rising from Micheal Jacksons Thriller?( incidentally they always gives me the creeps) or references to God or religion perhaps?, if its the latter then thats the Politics thread knackered for a start. Is the Forum such a den of iniquity that such rules are now deemed necessary? if so i am yet to see any evidence of it? and i for one retain full confidence in the moderating team to act upon any images or comments which fall into the said category. [/color']

That rule seems pretty unnecessary...

It is you-and it is with a healthy dose of irony that you want to flee from the forum going back to the days of those Monroe pin ups you had hiding in your bedroom.

And maybe it needs such rules' date=' as there are minors on the forum and can't have us teaching them values that are ethically suspect :)[/quote']

Actually back in my day in was Betty Grable, and i fail to see how anything on this forum is remotely offensive to the young users. As Hayden quite rightly say's what of the music thread ?, and lets be honest here my good friend, you yourself ( going by your taste in videos) are known for sharing the odd jiggering buttock or two aren't you?. And what of all those risque avatars and signatures? are they now deemed as forbidden images as well?.

I don't think this is about ethically suspect values, Viky's edict has the pungent odour of political correctness about it ...heed my words very little good will come from this.:(

Actually back in my day in was Betty Grable' date=' and i fail to see how anything on this forum is remotely offensive to the young users. As Hayden quite rightly say's what of the music thread ?, and lets be honest here my good friend, you yourself ( going by your taste in videos) are known for sharing the odd jiggering buttock or two aren't you?. And what of all those risque avatars and signatures? are they now deemed as forbidden images as well?.

I don't think this is about ethically suspect values, Viky's edict has the pungent odour of political correctness about it ...heed my words very little good will come from this.:([/color']

Mmm...I've always thought a part of the attraction of a discussion forum is that people can be themselves and bring out their personalities perhaps more so than in professional life, to which I'd include the occasional pleasant image of the better sex.

Not really sure what triggered the rule change...I'd imagine either a) an owner having very specific values, or B) a complaint.

I don't think SM will ever tell us...

Actually back in my day in was Betty Grable' date=' and i fail to see how anything on this forum is remotely offensive to the young users. As Hayden quite rightly say's what of the music thread ?, and l[u']ets be honest here my good friend, you yourself ( going by your taste in videos) are known for sharing the odd jiggering buttock or two aren't you?.[/u] And what of all those risque avatars and signatures? are they now deemed as forbidden images as well?.

I don't think this is about ethically suspect values, Viky's edict has the pungent odour of political correctness about it ...heed my words very little good will come from this.:(

I have but I have seen the error (sing ...) of my ways ;)

Take it as a shot across the bow -as it often is when the balance of nature is seen to be about to be upended by the powers that be..

Halloween's over bro -no need to keep that tone either :)-lets face it rules on the forum are fairly lax, and with the 60 odd people who use it most are sensible.

Mmm...I've always thought a part of the attraction of a discussion forum is that people can be themselves and bring out their personalities perhaps more so than in professional life.

Not really sure what triggered the rule change...I'd imagine either a) an owner having very specific values' date=' or B) a complaint.

I don't think SM will ever tell us...[/quote']

Really? But even that has to have limits..

Maybe because we been surrounded by testosterone a bit too much over values have shifted, and continue to shift to a potentially silly state?

Really? But even that has to have limits..

Maybe because we been surrounded by testosterone a bit too much over values have shifted' date=' and continue to shift to a potentially silly state?[/quote']

But that only holds true if we did anything here...

Every image posted here is super-soft :)

#creepingsharia ;)

Well I guess I have to replace my sig.

:D

But that only holds true if we did anything here...

Every image posted here is super-soft :)

Really -can you safely say all the pics are PG?

My God Hazard i hadn't even considered that !!' date=' its those bloody Muslims. I'm off to write to my MP again, well i would do if she hadn't took out that damn restraining order on me..:mad:[/color']

lol..have you PMed The Dev and expressed your fears of a creeping dictatorship? Or have you chosen the path of circling the wagons in the face of the unseen enemy?

:D

lol..have you PMed The Dev and expressed your fears of a creeping dictatorship? Or have you chosen the path of circling the wagons in the face of the unseen enemy?

Stick my head above the parapet ? God no !' date=' i know what they do to you if they get a whiff of dissent, and its not nice. Believe me its much better to stay under the radar around these parts, hence why i posted the thread down here in the bowels of the Miscellany section. That way only the weirdos and deadbeats get to read it as its about as far away from any authority figures as you can get..:)[/color']

Yeah pretty close. I think I see more graphic bikini-clad women in advert boards on the street.

Pretty close don't cut it anymore it seems chum.

you don't have much control over billboards-here you do.

It would absolutely wonderful to see where they draw the line though.

Another thing Snog' date='Marry,Avoid thread, Although it's dead already I'm guessing it will be deleted then... Endless pages of women in lingerie.

Maybe this is a new change for many forums about, This is the power of Miley Cyrus haha.[/quote']

Has the pics been deleted already?

I can't seem to find the thread and I was subscribed to as well. Elliot known as 1Capwonder was the creator. Very popular thread and Synyster not that long ago revived it for a bit but then it died down again.

It would be interesting if pics/vids deemed offensive have been deleted.

Also odd a forum mod has not made some input on the matter (at least on here), since it does relate directly to their responsibilities.

I can't seem to find the thread and I was subscribed to as well. Elliot known as 1Capwonder was the creator. Very popular thread and Synyster not that long ago revived it for a bit but then it died down again.

Elliot Sutcliffe = Legend :)

Also odd a forum mod has not made some input on the matter (at least on here)' date=' since it does relate directly to their responsibilities.

[/quote']

The plot thickens :eek:

Guest drseanfitz

Also odd a forum mod has not made some input on the matter (at least on here)' date=' since it does relate directly to their responsibilities.[/quote']

Why odd?

maybe we just can't be bothered wasting our time posting on ANOTHER thread the devs will delete

SM must have a reason as to why they suddenly sprung this rule on all of us, and I somehow doubt any discussion will change their minds.

and the Kill/Pull/Marry thread was hard deleted , something a mod hasn't done

Elliot Sutcliffe = Legend :)

The plot thickens :eek:

yeah it does after Fitz's contribution.

Why odd?

maybe we just can't be bothered wasting our time posting on ANOTHER thread the devs will delete

SM must have a reason as to why they suddenly sprung this rule on all of us' date=' and I somehow doubt any discussion will change their minds.

and the Kill/Pull/Marry thread was hard deleted , something a mod hasn't done[/quote']

Figured that since the forum moderation rules were being stiffened and you guys were asked to do the heavy lifting that at least some level of discussion would have taken place.

Pretty odd though to cleanse the forum without an active discussion though among it's membership/mods and Devs.

1974419-sentinel_army_x_men_cannon_fodder_artwork.jpeg

So we have to put up with terrible ratings reviews, a poor match engine and now this :P

On a serious note, half the ads on soccermanager are for thai/muslim brides or male only sexy games. Are these being stopped now then?