Sign in to follow this  
Longnose

Naughty pictures

Re: Naughty pictures

So we have to put up with terrible ratings reviews' date=' a poor match engine and now this :P

On a serious note, half the ads on soccermanager are for thai/muslim brides or male only sexy games. Are these being stopped now then?[/quote']

Exactly this! Stop trying to direct me to the single muslim's website SM! This has to be the most ridiculous forum ever regarding rules and supposed "inappropriate language". Have to give at least half the blame to the milk monitors who gleefully enforce SM's will like the pedants they are. Really why I hardly ever post.

So we have to put up with terrible ratings reviews' date=' a poor match engine and now this :P

On a serious note, half the ads on soccermanager are for thai/muslim brides or male only sexy games. Are these being stopped now then?[/quote']

Id like to see them defend that one eh!

Guest drseanfitz

Exactly this! Stop trying to direct me to the single muslim's website SM! This has to be the most ridiculous forum ever regarding rules and supposed "inappropriate language". Have to give at least half the blame to the milk monitors who gleefully enforce SM's will like the pedants they are. Really why I hardly ever post.

even after editing you show how little you actually understand about the situation.

The mods, or 'milk monitors' & 'pedants' as you like to call them, had arse all to do with this, in fact several mods were regular contributors to the kil/pull/marry thread.

this has nothing to do with the "inappropriate language" ruling that everyone agrees to abide by when they join the forum.

in fact, if it weren't for the team of mods in place doing their job the forum would have been closed down last year when all the devs 'vanished' for a couple of months.

On a serious note' date=' half the ads on soccermanager are for thai/muslim brides or male only sexy games. Are these being stopped now then?[/quote']
Exactly this! Stop trying to direct me to the single muslim's website SM!

SM uses AdSense by Google. Since 2010 they started to show ads based on your browsing history.

In February 2010' date=' Google AdSense started using search history in contextual matching to offer more relevant ads.[/quote']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdSense#History

So delete your history of those sites (if you know what I mean). ;) Or get AdBlock.

even after editing you show how little you actually understand about the situation.

The mods' date=' or 'milk monitors' & 'pedants' as you like to call them, had arse all to do with this, in fact several mods were regular contributors to the kil/pull/marry thread.

this has nothing to do with the "inappropriate language" ruling that everyone agrees to abide by when they join the forum.

in fact, if it weren't for the team of mods in place doing their job the forum would have been closed down last year when all the devs 'vanished' for a couple of months.[/quote']

Thankless job really..and does actually show that we the users don't really understand how the mods actually fit in the system.

The irony is that the mods probably saved the forum for this fate.

Guest drseanfitz

SM uses AdSense by Google. Since 2010 they started to show ads based on your browsing history.
In February 2010' date=' Google AdSense started using search history in contextual matching to offer more relevant ads.[/quote']

So delete your history of those sites (if you know what I mean). ;)

So that's why all my ads on SM are full of midgets and horses

So delete your history of those sites (if you know what I mean). ;) Or get AdBlock.

I have adblocker so adsense must default onto thai brides haha :P

Having said that shouldn't adblocker stop them full stop?

The mods' date=' or 'milk monitors' & 'pedants' as you like to call them, had arse all to do with this, in fact several mods were regular contributors to the kil/pull/marry thread.

in fact, if it weren't for the team of mods in place doing their job the forum would have been closed down last year when all the devs 'vanished' for a couple of months.[/quote']

What are you talking about boy? YOU show how little you understand how sentences work. You cover one topic in one and then can cover a completely different one in the next. I agreed with a statement about the ad sites ( I don't care what they use, my last two ones were Oxfam and some game called Kitchen Scramble..not been searching for Muslims, charities or kitchens lately) Then there was an exclamation mark (which incorporates a full stop) Do YOU understand a full stop? From there comes a separate sentence, entirely singular of my opening sentence. So in fact nowhere did I imply the mods have anything to do with the "situation". So you've corrected me on a point I didn't make. You're not a real doctor are you?

I moved on to the seperate issue of inappropriate language as I was discussing the forum in general and it's over-riding ridiculous nature. Yes everyone agrees to abide by the forum rules when they join but common sense tells most people what these words might be. Words you wouldn't use in front of your grandmother or only hear on the media after the watershed etc. However unless it has changed recently there seem to be a plethora of everyday words that you can hear on breakfast radio shows and in everyday language and that nobody sensible would consider to be offensive or inappropriate. It was the enforcing/editing/infracting of these words only that I referenced the mods. And I am afraid to say that when one of the mods infracts you for using a word that has 1.been filtered out anyway 2.is NOT an offensive word or even aimed at another user 3. they had posts with filter edited words themselves and 4. had also previously admitted to throwing a game so a team didn't get relegated (how can you choose to break rules of the game but enforce rules of the forum) then it is not the case that I "like to call them" pedants. It is that they ARE pedants. I can provide the thread and relevant post numbers if you wish.

As for your final point ..em I really couldn't care less whether the forum would have been closed down or not. I think the ones who would have missed it the most have their names written in colours other than green. Thanks for the info though.

Guest drseanfitz

well that escalated pretty quickly..now do you see why we need to be reined in..

Oh well here's to round two..

round-2-boxing.jpg

erm.... whats the deal with posting a half naked man. some people may find that sexually gratifying;)

Technically' date=' she isn't wearing a bikini, right mate?

So, I think this picture isn't offensive.:P[/quote']

she's wearing plenty of clothing' date=' it's more than what girls wear on the street. :)[/quote']
Very well said' date=' mate!;)[/quote']

well thats the point-now the mods/devs need to sift through pics and determine what constitutes sexual gratifying, and how much clothes is enough..tough job

erm.... whats the deal with posting a half naked man. some people may find that sexually gratifying;)
exactly' date=' was the second thing passing my mind... :D[/quote']

To each his own I suppose..

Agree.:rolleyes::D

Another infraction' date=' please!

[/quote']

Good God if you want to do something, at least do it right..

nigella1_1875848a.jpg

The lady on the left is NOT what you want displayed, it's the lady on the right that is acceptable.

And if the lady on the left is anything like sexual gratifying..then you have other issues other than censorship.

And a word of warning Pedro -if you keep asking for an infraction you may get it.

A word of warning to all of you - you're all pushing it a little far now. I'm as confused about the new rule change as the rest of you' date=' but posting borderline 'sexually gratifying' :rolleyes: images is asking for trouble.[/quote']

lol..yeah it is. I will now cease and desist.:)

I was just kidding' date=' mate!:)

Well, about that lady on the left... it could have been worse.

At least, she has no body hair.:D[/quote']

Easy..

A word of warning to all of you - you're all pushing it a little far now. I'm as confused about the new rule change as the rest of you' date=' but posting borderline 'sexually gratifying' :rolleyes: images is asking for trouble.[/quote']

We were just goofin' around, mate.

We'll behave now.:)