Multiple accounts

Hi, guys!

Recently, I've been realising more and more people (some of them, in the forum) have multiple accounts.

Thing is, they never play with different accounts, in the same Game World.

Is this legal or not?

I can only manage 3 teams and I turned down many offers to join some GWs, because I thought you couldn't have, under any circunstances, more than 1 account.

I would love to have more accounts, so I could manage more clubs.

I'd never use them in the same GW, because I'm no cheater.

Btw I'm only happy, when I win fair and square!

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

Re: Multiple accounts

Hi' date=' guys!

Recently, I've been realising more and more people (some of them, in the forum) have multiple accounts.

Is this legal or not?

I can only manage 3 teams and I turned down many offers to join some GWs, because I thought you couldn't have, under any circunstances, more than 1 account.

Thanks in advance for your help!:)[/quote']

well you can have multiple accounts-just can't manage two teams in the same gameworld :) at least that's what I was told

Hi' date=' guys!

Is this legal or not?

Of course you can have more then One account but never two teams in the same world unless of course you are in a custom league.

I have a custom world where you are required to have Two teams in The Nesaliso, One is a really small club and The other is a parent club the idea is to build the small club up.

But of course in a standard world this isn't allowed.

Of course you can have more then One account but never two teams in the same world unless of course you are in a custom league.

I have a custom world where you are required to have Two teams in The Nesaliso' date=' One is a really small club and The other is a parent club the idea is to build the small club up.

But of course in a standard world this isn't allowed.[/quote']

Thanks a lot for your answer, mate!

I'm happy, because I just want to manage more teams (all in different GWs, of course.:)

And I'm glad I got this answer from a mod, who must be aware of all SM rules.;)

Hi' date=' guys!

Is this legal or not?

I use to ask same question as you haha :), you can have multiple accounts but cannot manage two teams in a same gameworld. Etc if you manage two teams in a same gameworld, you must resign one of them if not you are multiple accounts which mean "cheat" Hope it is useful to you.

I use to ask same question as you haha :)' date=' you can have multiple accounts but cannot manage two teams in a same gameworld. Etc if you manage two teams in a same gameworld, you must resign one of them if not you are multiple accounts which mean "cheat" Hope it is useful to you.[/quote']

Thanks for your reply, mate!:)