RETIRING PLAYERS

Guest joe black

Guest joe black

With the new changes in the transfer market and UNMANAGED clubs outside your own setup having better AI does this now mean that we cant off load onto them a player that is retiring at the end of the season,i have tried to unload Baier on 4-5 occasions to unmanaged clubs along with some cash for certain players and keep getting knocked back.......would appreciate any info on this as i have Prso and a GK ready to go at the end of this season as well:)

I am such a great judge of players am i not :P

Re: RETIRING PLAYERS

With the new changes in the transfer market and UNMANAGED clubs outside your own setup having better AI does this now mean that we cant off load onto them a player that is retiring at the end of the season' date='i have tried to unload Baier on 4-5 occasions to unmanaged clubs along with some cash for certain players and keep getting knocked back.......would appreciate any info on this as i have Prso and a GK ready to go at the end of this season as well:)

I am such a great judge of players am i not :P[/quote']

SM have recently added a compensation package. The club receives the value of any player that retires at the end of a season,The compensation should come under player transfer out for all to clearly see.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=159979#post159979

Guest joe black

SM have recently added a compensation package. The club receives the value of any player that retires at the end of a season' date='The compensation should come under player transfer out for all to clearly see.

[/b']Nice one Crazy Bones,i can stop sweating now about getting a few quid for those 3,thought i was gonna have to go to the loss of about 10 mill

Guest joe black

i dont have a problem with retiring players. I only buy young players as they are the future!!!

i never buy anybody under 35 cos old people are experienced,respected,intelligent and usually very good looking:)

i dont have a problem with retiring players. I only buy young players as they are the future!!!

Yep well you need to also know how to make a tidy profit for your club ' date='so them that havnt the financial brain sell me there retiring players next to nothing ,so getting their value i get a big profit which also keeps my youth Squad growing with the young players for future ,so same as you i dont have a problem with retiring players,but i do have the financial brain .:P:D:)

i never buy anybody under 35 cos old people are experienced,respected,intelligent and usually very good looking:)

Know all this is true ,and i know over the last few days it must have been me you had in mind so will say no more .;)

• 2 months later...

I guess I'm stuck with them then - a 19 and a 22 year old retiring' date=' cant release them because of the idiot chairman, cant part exchange them as they don't appear on the list when I try - presumably because they're retiring.. 2 wastes of space eating my wage budget! :([/quote']

I think you get something, just not sure if it's SM value or chairman's. So you'll get some money for them (I think).