Arruda Helton

liverbrum

Re: Arruda Helton

;2790345']look at all the keepers rated 89.

should he be rated above them?

IMO' date=' no he doesnt anymore.

No NT games for over 6 years, yes he regularly plays CL and Porto strong in a weak league, but cant sustain 90 on that alone.[/quote']

Why he has kept that 90 for so long then?Porto has played in same league for years(I think :rolleyes:) and like you said,he hasn't played for the NT for over 6 years.

Why he has kept that 90 for so long then?Porto has played in same league for years(I think :rolleyes:) and like you said' date='he hasn't played for the NT for over 6 years.[/quote']

i dunno, you tell me!

he has been pretty lucky to hang onto to for so long likely due to the erratic reviewing system for Portugal,

and as iv just seen on another thread, the Portuguese league co-efficient has dropped a place...if that has any effect on it who knows

;2790358']i dunno' date=' you tell me!

he has been pretty lucky to hang onto to for so long likely [b']due to the erratic reviewing system for Portugal[/b],

and as iv just seen on another thread, the Portuguese league co-efficient has dropped a place...if that has any effect on it who knows

Can you explain minutely ?!