Name-Ryan Gauld

Age-17

D.O.B-16/12/1995

Nation-Scotland

Club-Dundee United

Position-Attacking Mid

On DB-Yes

Interested Clubs-Man U,Liverpool,Madrid

So this i a player dubbed the Messi of Scotland and after his display this weekend its no wonder why as he ASSISTED ALL 4 GOALS for his club at 17 years old.

Gauld made his league debut as a substitute in the final match of the 2011–12 season, a 2–0 win against Motherwell.

United manager Peter Houston praised Gauld after a goalless draw against Ross County in September 2012. On 24 January 2013, Gauld signed an extended contract keeping him at the club until January 2016 and in April he made his full debut against St. Johnstone at McDiarmid Park and marked the occasion with his first senior goal in a game that ended 1-1.

On 4 November 2013, his contract was further extended, to run until May 2016

He has represented Scotland at youth level U-19 8 apps 2 goals and U-21 1 app 0 goals.

His current club record is also quite impressive making 16 apps this season with a 5 goal return and the 4 assists he got for a 17 year old who isn't a striker is pretty good.

Hes also the top assister in the league with 5.

Here is the video of his 4 assists over the weekend.

Re: Ryan Gauld-Scotland Saviour.

Got a goal at the weekend against Kilmarnock the kids got talent

loads of talent but there are another 3 players in that side worth watching, cant see him moving in Jan but strong rumours of a move in the summer.

Shame he plays for Dundee United when he's from Aberdeen:(

Going to be a start as long as he is allowed to continue to develop - hopefully he doesnt turn into a goodwillie/wilson(ex rangers' date=' now hearts)

Id love for celtic to purchase him and give him first team games - best place for him is dundee united[/quote']

He won't play for celtic;)

not sure if SM is trying to have a joke or something but after 14 apps this season 5 goals and 5 assists in the league they gave him a +1 to 78

its the SPL though...? Not sure what kind of rating you'd expect.

its never been a decent league for risers

78 is fair for him so far. Season end, possibly 80.

;2808279']its the SPL though...? Not sure what kind of rating you'd expect.

its never been a decent league for risers

78 is fair for him so far. Season end' date=' possibly 80.[/quote']

i was expecting him to hit 80 a +1 is just stupid you would get 80 i think for similar stats in english league one

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Tbh seen him play lots and never thought he was that great, is very hot and cold but thats to be expected with younsters was very poor in the 2nd half of last season, hope all goes well with the move, question is will Dundee United get all there cash from a club thats 250m in debt?

Tbh seen him play lots and never thought he was that great' date=' is very hot and cold but thats to be expected with younsters was very poor in the 2nd half of last season, hope all goes well with the move, question is will Dundee United get all there cash from a club thats 250m in debt?[/quote']

Big LOL, who's the club that doesn't have debt? And with Sporting probably selling Carvalho and Rojo, they cold afford about 10 Gauld's...

Big LOL' date=' who's the club that doesn't have debt? And with Sporting probably selling Carvalho and Rojo, they cold afford about 10 Gauld's...[/quote']

just saying,:rolleyes: my mate is from Portugal and says Sporting in bad way financially, anyway good luck to Gauld but i think Sporting have overpaid IMO

just saying' date=':rolleyes: my mate is from Portugal and says Sporting in bad way financially, anyway good luck to Gauld but i think Sporting have overpaid IMO[/quote']

They were in a bad place financially, and are still recovering, and the current administration is doing a pretty good job, and they getting CL football is a financial boost, that not many teams in Europe gets to have.

I won't comment on Gauld because i only saw highlights. But from what i saw, if he's willing to work hard, he might be a very nice addiction to Sporting Squad.

Archived