Transfer cheat

Hi,

Can anyone advise me how to report a transfer cheat. I know there's a report button on the transferred section, however, the cheating is a little different. I've been trying to buy Aguero who is with Liverpool in my Game World and everytime the deals about to go through a someone signs up as manager to stop the deal and then leaves shortly after. This has happened twice and I've checked the managers who are friends with someone in my Game World. The current transfer cheat reporting system does not allow this.

Thanks

Re: Transfer cheat

Hi' date='

Can anyone advise me how to report a transfer cheat. I know there's a report button on the transferred section, however, the cheating is a little different. I've been trying to buy Aguero who is with Liverpool in my Game World and everytime the deals about to go through a someone signs up as manager to stop the deal and then leaves shortly after. This has happened twice and I've checked the managers who are friends with someone in my Game World. The current transfer cheat reporting system does not allow this.

Thanks[/quote']

nothing you can do here im afriad, unless you know who the main account is you can send a ticket....id just leave and join another setup.

Hi' date='

Thanks[/quote']

I have been reporting illegal deals in my GW for 9 SM seasons. So far, every deals that I have reported, resulted in the illegal transferred being reversed. Don't ask me how come, but I just send in tickets indicating my reasons.:)

I have been reporting illegal deals in my GW for 9 SM seasons. So far' date=' every deals that I have reported, resulted in the illegal transferred being reversed. Don't ask me how come, but I just send in tickets indicating my reasons.:)[/quote']

For me I did report, if it is illegal transferred but most of them did not reversed which I am unhappy. You can make a report by go to "all transfer" and choose the transfer you think it is illegal. By clicking illegal?? beside the players name.

Just share my case, I got a manager buy 3 top players Ronaldo, Mata and Hazard in same team after all transfer done, the next day he left the club. It is counted as cheat or not? But until now did not reversed. I no understand why.

For me, I got plently of transfer reversed and I am surprise, I bid and they accept although I admit sometime my bidding might offend some manager with junk players and I control 45+ clubs which I random bid but they report me and my transfer got reversed. I hope SMFA can change about this transfer market policy. It is unfair but I need to accept it. That is life