Sign in to follow this  
Samehada

Wich striker would you buy?

Hi guys, im pretty sure i will sell dzeko for 22 mln, who i can buy to replace him?

Good strikers in my championship are: Suarez, Sanchez and Reus ( hard to get ) and Jackson Martinez, Negredo, Diego Costa, Torres, Sturridge, Damiao, Remy

Thanks for help

Re: Wich striker would you buy?

Hi guys' date=' im pretty sure i will sell dzeko for 22 mln, who i can buy to replace him?

Good strikers in my championship are: Suarez, Sanchez and Reus ( hard to get ) and Jackson Martinez, Negredo, Diego Costa, Torres, Sturridge, Damiao, Remy

Thanks for help[/quote']

I would rank them like this:

1.Suarez

2.Reus

3.Diego Costa/Negredo/Sanchez

4.Jackson Martinez/Sturridge

5.Remy/Damiao

Hi guys' date=' im pretty sure i will sell dzeko for 22 mln, who i can buy to replace him?

Thanks for help[/quote']

Luis Suarez

Diego Costa

Marco Reus

Alexis Sanchez

Alvaro Negredo

Loic Remy

Fernando Torres

Jackson Martinez

Daniel Sturridge

Leandro Damiao

Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Thanks all guys, i will go for Suarez and try for Reus. If i can ask, is Diego Costa a better player than Sturridge? i mean in sm world. In real the english is doing great with liverpool and i think he can rise for +1. But i'm pretty noob on this game so i trust in you guys B)

Re: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Thanks all guys' date=' i will go for Suarez and try for Reus. If i can ask, is Diego Costa a better player than Sturridge? i mean in sm world. In real the english is doing great with liverpool and i think he can rise for +1. But i'm pretty noob on this game so i trust in you guys B)[/quote']

Costa is better than Sturidge on SM and in real life, he will be a 94 rated player one day whereas I can only see Sturridge ever getting to 91 in his career.

Thanks for help[/quote']

1.Reus

2.Suarez.

Since they are hard to get,go for Diego Costa.

Respuesta: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Thanks all guys' date=' i will go for Suarez and try for Reus. If i can ask, is Diego Costa a better player than Sturridge? i mean in sm world. In real the english is doing great with liverpool and i think he can rise for +1. But i'm pretty noob on this game so i trust in you guys B)[/quote']

Diego Costa is better so far than Sturridge both in SM and in real life. He should be 92 nowadays, and very likely 94 at the end of the season. Sturridge maybe get 91, but no further.

Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Diego Costa is better so far than Sturridge both in SM and in real life. He should be 92 nowadays' date=' and very likely 94 at the end of the season. Sturridge maybe get 91, but no further.[/quote']

Costa's not going to be 94 by the end of the season lol, Atletico are not going to win La Liga nor will they win the CL :rolleyes:

92 is definitely possible, 93 with a little luck, but 94 would be nothing less than outrageous.

Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Costa's not going to be 94 by the end of the season lol' date=' Atletico are not going to win La Liga nor will they win the CL :rolleyes:

92 is definitely possible, 93 with a little luck, but 94 would be nothing less than outrageous.[/quote']

94 will happen, just not this season :P

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

Costa's not going to be 94 by the end of the season lol' date=' Atletico are not going to win La Liga nor will they win the CL :rolleyes:

92 is definitely possible, 93 with a little luck, but 94 would be nothing less than outrageous.[/quote']

You're right mate. Thanks for correction. I overdid in my predictions. But I think he should be 92 now. And at the end of the season would be 93 for sure. However, he is 91 so I have doubts about him to get 93. Only one thing, beware with Atletico in UCL, a really dangerous team in knockout rounds. :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Wich striker would you buy?

You're right mate. Thanks for correction. I overdid in my predictions. But I think he should be 92 now. And at the end of the season would be 93 for sure. However' date=' he is 91 so I have doubts about him to get 93. Only one thing, beware with Atletico in UCL, a really dangerous team in knockout rounds. :D[/quote']

Haha no problem ;)

Well he got 91 earlier this month, so it'll be a while before he gets 92 I guess, at least not until Feb/March next year probably.