The Forum Rumour Thread

Bobo

The Forum Rumour Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, very handy, I love keeping up to date in football news ect...
    • It's not bad, not a complete waste of time...
    • No, not useful, who is Bobo? He must be mad! :)
    • Simply a complete waste of time...

Re: Bobo's Personal Rumour Thread!

-------------Ronaldinho Deal Denied!------------------

Ronaldinho's agent has dismissed reports there is any agreement in place for the Barcelona playmaker regarding a move to Chelsea.

Spanish media claimed on Wednesday that a deal between Chelsea and Ronaldinho had been struck, with the 27-year-old reportedly being offered a 10million euro (£7.2million) annual salary at Stamford Bridge.

However, Roberto de Assis, who is Ronaldinho's brother as well as his agent, has denied that there is any such agreement and that the two-time former World Player of the Year is remaining calm as speculation about his future at the Nou Camp continues to dominate the headlines.

"I have not read the newspapers, but it is a big surprise for me, because I have not spoken with anybody," De Assis said in El Mundo Deportivo.

"I cannot receive offers. The only one who can receive them are Barcelona."

De Assis said the Ronaldinho, who has a contract with Barca until 2010, has a "fantastic relationship" with the Catalan giants.

"He is very well, very calm," added De Assis.

"Every Wednesday and every Sunday they write another story and everything changes very quickly in football. He is a professional who is used to these goings on in football."

Ronaldinho - Staying with Barca!ronaldinho1.jpg

Howard Kendall For Ireland

A No Thanks Whos He

Stephen Kenny

Haha ******

Antoney Stokes

Hes Are Best Young Talent Now That Dixon Is Crippled' date=' Ban Him Form Every Place Keane :P [/color']

I actually know the guy who runs the glass spider here in Sunderland!! TBH, it wasn't to help out Keano in any way, it was a bit of free publicity for the guy, he doesn't miss a trick.

There were stories in the local press about Stokes being "a bit fond" of the nightlife in Sunderland (Dunno why, it's terrible, lol :D) and Tony (the owner) managed to get into national newspapers, got an interview on the local news n everything!! So not only has he done that he's got a "premiership players drink in my place" sort of thing too.

Mind you he did say if Sunderland stay up, he'd pay for a night in the Glass spider for Stokesy and he can have whatever he wants. Hope they do, bet you he rips the place up and downs about 8 bottles of the finest champers (and that's just to warm up!!)

• Fulham are interested in signing West Ham's Bobby Zamora after striker Brian McBride suffered a setback in his recovery from a knee injury. (Express)
  • Wigan boss Steve Bruce has promised to spend money in the transfer window, regardless of how good his players are. "Even if every last one of them impresses me, I will still be looking to strengthen. We need competition for places and cover for injuries," he said. (Sun)
  • Celtic and Rangers could be interested in unsettled Blackburn striker Benni McCarthy. (Express)
  • Celtic manager Gordon Strachan will not be given a bigger transfer budget despite qualifying for the Champions League's last 16. (various)
  • Tottenham are lining up a move for Cardiff's 18-year-old Welsh international defender Chris Gunter in the transfer window. (Independent)
  • Bolton keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen, who is out of contract at the end of the season, will meet club officials next week to try and sort out his future. (Times)
  • Derby will try and sign Gary Speed and Kevin Kilbane in the transfer window. (Star)

OTHER GOSSIP

• Wolves boss Mick McCarthy turned down a 100% pay rise when he rejected the South Korean manager's job. (Star)
  • Southampton's George Burley says he would be interested in the Scotland manager's job. (various)
  • Gary McAllister wants his fellow former Scotland midfielder, Graeme Souness, to be the country's new boss. (Sun)
  • Gretna head coach Davie Irons thinks Kenny Dalglish's stature makes him top choice to be Scotland manager. (Record)
  • Motherwell manager Mark McGhee is surprised to be the bookies favourite for the Scotland vacancy.. (Record)
  • Sunderland boss Roy Keane says he has dropped £7m goalkeeper Craig Gordon to give him a much-needed break. "I'm delighted with him, but I have got to look at what's best long term and he'll get the benefits of it without a doubt, to miss a few games," he said. (Times)
  • Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is unhappy after Sven Goran Eriksson recommended Olof Mellberg to Juventus. "I'm not sure he should be saying things like that about a player unless he's aiming to take him himself! Maybe I should recommend some of his Manchester City players to Manchester United or Barcelona," he said. (Sun)
  • Cardiff chairman Peter Ridsdale says the legal action they face from creditors could jeopardise their future. "If we were to lose we would go straight into administration - it's a straightforward situation," he said.. (Guardian)
  • Younes Kaboul has been dropped for Tottenham's Uefa Cup game with Anderlecht after being taken off three times in his last five matches. (Telegraph)
  • Chelsea are likely to decide by the weekend when Didier Drogba should undergo a knee operation that is likely to sideline him for several weeks after a scan revealed the 29-year-old needs surgery. (Telegraph)
  • Rangers are offering a £100,000-per-man bonus to reach the last 16 of the Champions League. (Mail)
  • Scotland Under-21 striker Stephen Fletcher says he will sign a new contract with Hibernian before Christmas. (Record)
  • Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says midfielder Anderson has exceeded his expectations since arriving at the club. (Telegraph)
  • Ray Houghton will work with Don Howe and former U21 boss Don Givens to select the new Republic of Ireland manager. (Mail)
  • Leyton Orient boss Margin Ling has vowed not to leave the club to take the vacant Swindon manager's job. (Star)
  • QPR have sacked former Chelsea goalkeeper Ed de Goey as their goalkeeping coach after five months. (Sun)
  • Aberdeen will allow veteran defender Jackie McNamara to leave should he wish to become Dunfermline manager. (various)
  • Dundee's Uefa Cup victory over Vllaznia Shkroder in 2003 is under investigation as part of the European governing body's investigation into match fixing. (Express)
  • Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says the new England manager has to be English. "What makes me sad is that I am more nationalistic than you are," he said. "You want to give it to Mourinho or Capello, and I am the only one who goes for an Englishman.". (Mirror)
  • FA chief executive Brian Barwick is poised to draw up a shortlist of candidates to be the next England coach, with Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klinsmann, Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi believed to be on it. (Guardian)

AND FINALLY...

• David Beckham has been approached to be the face of England's 2018 World Cup bid after the role he played in the London 2012 Olympics campaign. (Express)
  • Former Tottenham manager Martin Jol says no-one could have done a better job than him at the club. "Not even someone like Jose Mourinho could have done better than me at this club under the circumstances," he says in the preface of his new biography. (Mail)
  • Albania's Culture Minister has written to Uefa asking them to investigate two of their Euro 2008 qualifiers, saying a "mafia group is trampling on the flag". (Guardian)
  • Dundee United are having a trial day exclusively for the city's Polish community on 15 December after signing youngsters from Rwanda and the Ivory Coast through a special refugee project in Glasgow. (Record)

Chelsea are likely to decide by the weekend when Didier Drogba should undergo a knee operation that is likely to sideline him for several weeks after a scan revealed the 29-year-old needs surgery. (Telegraph)

:rolleyes:Oh Yea wouldn't be anything to do with an up and coming African trip;);):)

---------Joaquin Reveals Chelsea Snub!-----------

Spain international Joaquin has revealed that he turned down an 'incredible' offer from Chelsea when he was still with Real Betis.

The highly-rated winger was strongly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge but elected to stay in Spain, joining Valencia for 25million euros in August last year.

Joaquin has now admitted that he held talks with former Blues boss Jose Mourinho and club owner Roman Abramovich, with a staggering transfer fee of 42million euros on the table.

But the gifted 26-year-old turned down the chance to move to the Premier League.

Joaquin told Spanish daily AS: "I rejected an enormous deal with Chelsea when I was still with Betis.

"After a meeting with Mourinho and Abramovich the offer was 42million euros.

"It was so incredible, but I studied the situation and decided to reject their offer. I want to be happy and because of this I decided to move to Valencia.

"I may not have received the money but my life is better than in London, I am convinced.

"I do not have any regrets about this decision. In football, money is not always the key."

And Joaquin has thrown his support behind Valencia boss Ronald Koeman, who has endured mixed fortunes since taking over from Quique Sanchez Flores in November.

The Mestella outfit have crashed out of the UEFA Champions League after losing home and away to Rosenborg, and are currently sixth in La Liga, eight points behind leaders Real Madrid.

He added: "We are suffering a bad series of results but we are a team able to overcome the situation."

_40847257_joaquin203.jpg

• Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is set to make an £8m move for Newcastle's England striker Michael Owen in January. (Various)
  • Chelsea will allow striker Andriy Shevchenko to go out on loan in January and the striker is attracted by a move to Major League Soccer. (Mirror)
  • Bundesliga side Wolfsburg are interested in signing Arsenal's outcast keeper Jens Lehmann. (Mirror)
  • Brentford boss Terry Butcher has been given one match to save his job. (Sun)
  • Wolves boss Mick McCarthy is ready to launch a £1.5m bid for Derby striker Steve Howard. (Sun)
  • New Birmingham manager Alex McLeish wants to sign Sheffield United's Gary Naysmith - one of his old Scotland stars - in January. (Star)
  • Chelsea are confident they will clinch a £15m deal for Bolton's Nicolas Anelka in the transfer window. (Star)
  • Celtic will spark a transfer scramble by agreeing to sell striker Derek Riordan in January. (Record)
  • QPR have agreed a £2m deal for Sunderland's Daryl Murphy and a £150,000 move for Watford's Gavin Mahon. (Mail)

OTHER GOSSIP

• Blackburn boss Mark Hughes has held talks with Benni McCarthy and Robbie Savage after they became frustrated by his selection policy. (Mail)
  • Arsenal's Spanish keeper Manuel Almunia wants to play for England and is only a year away from becoming a British citizen, which will allow him to fulfil his ambition. (Various)
  • Didier Drogba is at war with Chelsea because they want to delay his knee operation while he wants to have it immediately. (Sun)
  • Former Derby boss Billy Davies is being lined up to succeed under-pressure Dave Jones as Cardiff manager. (Various)
  • Jose Mourinho has flown into England for secret talks with the Football Association about succeeding sacked coach Steve McClaren. (Various)
  • But the FA's director of football development Trevor Brooking is at odds with chief executive Brian Barwick over the choice of coach. Brooking wants another Englishman - and wants to return to old club West Ham for Alan Curbishley. (Mail)
  • Marcello Lippi, who won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, is the surprise name on a short list of five for the England job, along with Mourinho, Fabio Capello, Jurgen Klinsmann and Martin O'Neill. (Mirror, Telegraph, Express)
  • Aston Villa manager O'Neill - who has publicly ruled himself out of the race - believes Mourinho would be "an excellent choice" to take over as England coach. (Times)
  • Jose's father Felix is, not surprisingly given that he is his dad, a big admirer and has given his "blessing" to him taking over as England coach. (Sun)

AND FINALLY...

• Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has ordered his players not to stay up late to watch the Ricky Hatton fight in the early hours of Sunday morning because he wants them fresh for Tuesday's decisive Champions League game in Marseille. (Various)
  • A well-known national newspaper stepped up its campaign to have Jose Mourinho appointed England coach by projecting a giant image of his face on to FA HQ at Soho Square along with the words "Call Jose". (Er, ok, The Sun)

Jose for England - Why not?

Jose Mourinho has once again refused to rule himself out of the running to succeed Steve McClaren as England coach, despite Arsene Wenger's claim the job should go to an Englishman.

With Mourinho, Fabio Capello, Marcello Lippi, Jurgen Klinsmann and Ulsterman Martin O'Neill the current bookies' favourites, there appears little chance of Wenger's plea being heeded, even though he was one the major footballing figures the Football Association have consulted over the job.

However, Soho Square chiefs remain optimistic there will be some English presence within the new coaching team, no matter who is eventually appointed.

Mourinho remains the most popular choice and amid reports he had flown into London for talks with FA chief executive Brian Barwick, the former Chelsea boss emerged from his home in Setubal and continued a game of cat-and-mouse which leaves no-one clear about his intentions.

Rather than either commit to the job - as Capello did almost as soon as McClaren was dumped - or reject the idea of it, as some fear the 44-year-old will to pursue a career in club management, Mourinho again skirted around the issue.

"Why not?" was his reply when asked if he could be the next England manager by Sky Sports.

Mourinho then went on to reveal why he had cancelled a trip to the UK.

He declared: "I am in Portugal. I would like to be in London with my family for a couple of days but nobody would believe the reason why I would be there - to see friends and family and do some Christmas shopping.

"So to try to stop the speculation I decided not to go and stay here. It is sunny and beautiful."

Off camera Mourinho said the England post was a big one and the type he was looking for but he denied he was using the Football Association in a bid to get a club job.

"Being England manager is a big job," he added. "A big job is what I want.

"I'm not using The FA to get another job. I was upset when I heard the reports.

"People need to trust The FA. They should let them do their job properly. The fans should support the next man more than ever."

With an extensive consultative process now complete, and reports of a rift between them angrily rejected, Barwick and FA director of football development Sir Trevor Brooking must now determine their next plan of action.

Almost certainly, contact will be made in the next few days with all the major candidates, and it is inconceivable Mourinho will not be one of them.

Whether the likes of Gareth Southgate and Steve Coppell are also on the list is extremely doubtful, although Wenger, probably the only man who could rival Mourinho for the job in the affections of England fans, thinks they should.

"I do not understand your logic because when people play with the English national team, you want them to represent the qualities," he said.

"So why do you go for a foreign guy? It is like you go to war and say 'now we choose a general from Portugal or a general from Italy'. Would that cross your mind? Never.

"You have plenty of people who are good enough. Give them a chance."

Wenger's heartfelt comments do not take into account the need for the FA to come up with an appointment that will set pulses racing among England fans who are still coming to terms with the pitiful manner of their side's exit from the European Championship qualifying campaign.

And, while Southgate or England Under-21 coach Stuart Pearce epitomised everything positive about the Three Lions during their illustrious playing days, they still have some way to go before anyone is truly convinced about their ability to manage at the highest level.

Still, the FA recognise the need to have some semblance of Englishness within the coaching set-up.

"Brian (Barwick) would very much like to have an English influence around the dressing room and senior management side of things," FA director of communications Adrian Bevington told talkSPORT.

"I am sure there is a way to make it work."

Bevington made it clear nothing would be imposed on any new manager and stressed there is no timescale to an appointment, other than a hope McClaren's successor would be on board prior to the friendly with Switzerland on February 6.

And, in a significant lift to the chances of Capello or Lippi, he also said an inability to speak English was not a major handicap either.

No matter which way they move now, Barwick and Brooking will be scrutinised like never before.

However, they remain resolute in their determination to see the job through together, with the normally placid Brooking driven to distraction by reports of a major falling-out between the pair.

"There is no disagreement whatsoever between Brian and me on who the next England manager should be," said Brooking.

"Brian and I are extremely annoyed at what appears to be an effort to destabilise our work together to find the next England manager."

• Fulham's Brian McBride will not be back from his dislocated knee until January. (Express)
  • Crystal Palace teenager John Bostock is ready to reject a move to Chelsea to sign his first pro contract with the Eagles when he turns 16 in January. (Mirror)
  • Former Manchester City defender Ray Ranson is hoping to complete a deal to buy Coventry before the end of the week. (Telegraph)
  • New Leicester boss Ian Holloway says he is glad the team are struggling in the Championship or he would not have been given the job. (Sun)
  • Reading's Stephen Hunt says he plays with "controlled fury 99% of the time". (Guardian)
  • Wenger also says it is "not his responsibility" whether England do well or not. (Sun)
  • Barnsley boss Simon Davey has doubled his wages by signing a new four-year deal. (Star)
  • West Brom's Kevin Phillips says he thought his career was over after suffering a recent knee injury. (Star)
  • Middlesbrough's George Boateng says being in the bottom three is "devastating" and it is the worst period of his career. (Star)
  • Bolton captain Kevin Nolan has hailed new manager Gary Megson for restoring the team's "nastiness and edginess" after Sammy Lee's brief ill-fated reign. (Independent)
  • Tottenham's Didier Zokora wants to face Anderlecht in the Uefa Cup final to get revenge after he was hit by a missile at their ground. (Mirror)
  • Chelsea's Claude Makalele is expected to retire after Euro 2008, despite having one year of his Chelsea contract left. (Express)
  • Arsene Wenger says he was put off buying English players after the high-profile flops of Richard Wright and Francis Jeffers. (Star)
  • Wes Brown could be on his way out of Manchester United after rejecting a four-year deal. "We feel it's a good offer and will not be going back," says Sir Alex Ferguson. (Mirror)
  • Jose Mourinho cancelled a trip to London - which he says was for Christmas shopping - because he did not want to encourage rumours about the England vacancy.. (various)
  • Mourinho's agent has given the Football Association a dossier of what his demands would be to take the job, including a dedicated England training facility and medical team. (Star)
  • Mourinho's decision could be swayed by the fact his wife misses life in London. (Sun)
  • West Ham boss Alan Curbishley says he is "happy and committed to the club" after being linked with the vacancy. (Sun)
  • Arsene Wenger says having a non-English manager would be like asking a foreigner to lead a nation's army in battle. (Guardian)

AND FINALLY...

• Sir Alex Ferguson was interviewed for the Barcelona manager's job in 1985 before Terry Venables took it. (Mirror)
  • John Terry was too embarrassed to answer the phone to his friends after England's Euro 2008 exit at the hands of Croatia. (Star)
  • Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock says he cannot eat after 10am on a match day. (Independent)
  • Sunderland boss Roy Keane says he is happy for goalkeeper Craig Gordon to have a mid-season holiday - "as long as he doesn't go out in a canoe". (Mail)
  • Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez says he recently watched a comedian on YouTube doing impressions of him and Jose Mourinho. (Guardian)

This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU0LhVB1P94

• Portsmouth's £4m misfit David Nugent could join Derby on loan with a view to a permanent move. (News of the World)
  • Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has joked Liverpool would need to give him Anfield and Steven Gerrard if they wanted midfielder Michael Johnson. (Express)
  • Aston Villa are now favourites to sign Derby winger Giles Barnes, who had been tipped to join West Ham. (News of the World)
  • Birmingham and Newcastle could face FA charges over allegations they gave false information over transfer deals. (Mail on Sunday)
  • Celtic are interested in Burnley's Northern Ireland striker Kyle Lafferty. (News of the World)

GOSSIP...

• Chelsea could be without Didier Drogba for 11 Premier League matches because of his knee operation and the African Cup of Nations. (Telegraph)
  • Liverpool co-owner George Gillett will make a surprise trip over from America for Tuesday's vital Champions League game with Marseille. (Telegraph)
  • Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson says former England boss Steve McClaren used the club "as a stepping stone" in his managerial career and has not been back since he left. (Times)
  • Chelsea's Claudio Pizarro has been suspended from the Peruvian national team for indiscipline at the team hotel after a recent World Cup qualifier. (Times)
  • A Singaporean business consortium is interested in buying Newcastle for £200m from owner Mike Ashley just six months after he took over the club. (Express)
  • Valencia midfielder Joaquin says he turned down a £30m move to Chelsea last year because he felt he would have a better quality of life staying in Spain. (News of the World)
  • Jose Mourinho has had a change of heart and will tell the Football Association he is not interested in the England job after receiving an offer to coach a major club next season. (News of the World)
  • If Mourinho does rule himself out, FA chief executive Brian Barwick will turn to Martin O'Neill or Jurgen Klinsmann. (Mail on Sunday)
  • But if Mourinho does take the job, he will appoint a prominent ex-England international as his assistant. (Observer)
  • Former England international Paul Ince says it is a "sad indictment of us as a nation" that the FA is consulting so many foreigners about who should be England boss, and would re-appoint Glenn Hoddle or Terry Venables. (Times)

AND FINALLY...

• Sunderland boss Roy Keane says he has been told by Republic of Ireland players that they want Terry Venables as the new manager. (News of the World)
  • Fifa president Sepp Blatter says he has spoken to "your Prime Minister Gordon Banks" about England's bid to host the 2018 World Cup. (Express)
  • Sir Bobby Robson says Ronaldo is the best player he has ever worked with, having signed him for Barcelona in 1996 after failing to land Alan Shearer from Blackburn. (Mail on Sunday)
  • Brentford boss Terry Butcher says young players should be made to do things like clean senior players' boots to give them some sense of value. (Mail on Sunday)

Gordon Banks PM :confused:.

And despite being a stick out in the Motherwell side beforehand, would you have called McDonald a first team regular? No. But his impact has made him a regular. And Riordan I believe, is better than Jarosik on the wing by a mile, and should be playing in that team all the time, be it on the wing or upfront.

McDoanald came to celtic with a great goal scoring record for a poor side.

Riorden is a striker not a Midfielder if you played Riorden in that psosition in the champions league we would be murdered.

Lafferty is ok but thats all he is if ya not gona play riorden why buy lafferty :confused:

Riordan is winger naturally, and played like Henry when he was partnered with O'Connor at Hibs. He made the big move, and Celtic have wasted him.

• Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez is ready to make a move for Watford captain Marlon King. (Daily Telegraph)
  • Manchester United have handed a trial to 24-year-old Angola striker Manucho Goncalves. (Daily Mail)
  • Birmingham boss Alex McLeish will bid for Scotland striker Kris Boyd this week - if Rangers go out of Europe. (Daily Mirror)
  • Stuttgart's Portuguese defender Fernando Meira, 29, will snub a January move to Portsmouth. (The Sun)
  • Wolves winger Michael Kightly is being targeted for a switch to Italian football with Torino. (Daily Mirror)
  • Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is considering a £5m move for Derby midfielder Giles Barnes. (Daily Telegraph)
  • Blackburn want a second look at Senegalese trialist Dino Djiba - he could leave Metz for a knockdown fee in January. (Daily Mirror)
  • Newcastle and Blackburn are keen on South African midfielder Lance Davids, who plays in Sweden. (Daily Mail)
  • Newcastle and Sunderland are ready to battle it out for Manchester United contract rebel Wes Brown. (Daily Mirror)
  • Derby are considering a bid from Wolves for striker Steve Howard, so they can buy Jason Roberts from Blackburn. (Daily Telegraph)

OTHER GOSSIP

• Coventry City look set to be saved from administration by a takeover bid from the billionnaire businessman, film director and actor Alki David. (The Guardian)
  • Newcastle chairman Chris Mort has admitted he and chairman Mike Ashley have held talks over manager Sam Allardyce's position. (The Sun)
  • Jurgen Klinsmann is in the frame to become the new Liverpool manager - if Rafael Benitez gets the sack. (The Sun)
  • Italian World Cup-winning coach Marcello Lippi has issued a 'come and get me' plea to the Football Association over the England job. (Daily Mirror, Daily Telegraph)
  • Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is leading a list of candidates queuing up for the job after Jose Mourinho snubbed the FA. (Daily Express)
  • But the FA has not given up on attracting Mourinho - despite indications he has ruled himself out of the post. (The Sun)
  • Former Juventus and Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello has been approached about having an interview. (Various)

AND FINALLY...

• Arsenal's team bus got lost on the way to the Riverside on Sunday before Arsene Wenger's men lost to Middlesbrough. (Daily Mirror)
  • Ian Holloway says 14 days as Leicester's new manager has left him feeling "worn out". (Daily Express)

You can find all that gossip information on the BBC gossip column.

Completely copy and pasted.

We all know it's copied and pasted, and we don't care. Bobo is merely saving us checking all this for ourselves and I for one find it a very entertaining and useful thread. The beauty of it is it's not just the rumours, but people's views on these rumours and the discussions we have afterwards that make this thread worthwhile and in my opinion one of the best ones on this forum.

Bobo does a great job and his commitment to this thread is unrelenting. It's his thread and he can do what he want's with it. If you don't like it, don't read it!

AND, for your information it is not copied and pasted from the BBC website, it is from the official Fulham FC website, Bobo's beloved team. So I also suggest you e-mail them and tell them that they are blatantly copying and pasting from the BBC site too :rolleyes:

We all know it's copied and pasted' date=' and we don't care. Bobo is merely saving us checking all this for ourselves and I for one find it a very entertaining and useful thread. The beauty of it is it's not just the rumours, but people's views on these rumours and the discussions we have afterwards that make this thread worthwhile and in my opinion one of the best ones on this forum.

Bobo does a great job and his commitment to this thread is unrelenting. It's his thread and he can do what he want's with it. If you don't like it, don't read it!

AND, for your information it is not copied and pasted from the BBC website, it is from the official Fulham FC website, Bobo's beloved team. So I also suggest you e-mail them and tell them that they are blatantly copying and pasting from the BBC site too :rolleyes:[/quote']

^^^ Made me cry (in a positive way) :D :D

At least I know that at least SOME people do read the posts in the thread ;)

Qwerty1, I think you should get your facts right before commenting.

As Craig said it's from the FFC website - not the BBC!!

Oh, and guess what... no one cares, because whoever bothered to read the thread knows very well that it's just copy and paste! Did I ever claim to write these?! Lmao, definitely not!

Conclusion... your point is invalid and classed as spam :) Now get your bottom off my thread!! :D lol

^^^ Made me cry (in a positive way) :D :D

At least I know that at least SOME people do read the posts in the thread ;)

Qwerty1' date=' I think you should get your facts right before commenting.

As Craig said it's from the FFC website - not the BBC!!

Oh, and guess what... no one cares, because whoever bothered to read the thread knows very well that it's just copy and paste! Did I ever claim to write these?! Lmao, definitely not!

Conclusion... your point is invalid and classed as spam :) Now get your bottom off my thread!! :D lol[/quote']

U gotta whip these noobs into shape, I remember when I was one not too long ago, lol!! :D

Gotta be cruel to be kind sometimes, checked his profile and that believe it or not was his first post :eek: What an introduction, you can see what sort of an impact this kid's gonna have!! :rolleyes:

You can find all that gossip information on the BBC gossip column.

Completely copy and pasted.

Maybe copied and pasted but Bobo never misses his Rumour Thread' date='you just have to look at the number of views [b']18,846 [/b]too see how popular it is and without him and the likes of him this forum would be a waste of time.Please think before you post next time:):)

Check his I.P See who it really Is :o

& United Should offer Wes More (i dont know what they offered him) but hes irraplaceable, not many top defenders would be happy Sitting on the bexh more often than not & why would He want to go to newcastle or Sunderland when he can play champions league football,

& With neville out aswell