The Forum Rumour Thread

Bobo

The Forum Rumour Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, very handy, I love keeping up to date in football news ect...
    • It's not bad, not a complete waste of time...
    • No, not useful, who is Bobo? He must be mad! :)
    • Simply a complete waste of time...

Guest Toggs

Re: The Forum Rumour Thread

I found it's idea and also the way it was posted on' date=' a bit stupid. Now there is another thread which is for really the same thing. People can just go on the BBC Gossip Column to find out the transfer rumours.[/quote']

Simple then Motty, dont click it :)

Bobo had been doing this for years, long before you were here. :)

Looks as if Wainwright might be doing it for Bobo now? :D

Same can be said for the other thread tho which you are happily posting on I believe.

The poll says everything about this thread tbh (231 for it :eek:) bet you can't find ANY other poll on here close to that :D' date=' its one of the oldest threads on the forum and one of the most popular so if anything that other thread should not have been made and they should have posted on here[/quote']

There is just something about the other thread that I like. Maybe it's the title, maybe its the fact that it's newer. But this thread is ancient, I don't like ancient threads. The fact that it's one of the oldest threads on the forum is part of why I don't like it, as well as the other reasons I have already said on other posts.

That thread is nice, it's fresh, I like it's relative newness. However, like you said, maybe that thread should still not have been created when there is this one.

But I think this thread is past it's sell by date, and should not be a sticky.

Ben has posted a few times now slating this thread. I have told him before that its got nothing to do with him and nobody cares whether he "thinks" its pointless.

Please leave this thread alone now unless you have something to add.

This thread has been left here as a sort of legacy to Bobo, who was a great manager, forumer and lad on the whole.

On topic now please. :)

Back on topic then. :)

Transfer Gossip

Birmingham have been told they must pay £4m if they want to lure defender Scott Dann from Coventry' date=' who have also rejected a £1m bid from the Blues for winger Gary McSheffrey.[/b']

Half-right. We don't have McSheffrey, so can't reject a bid for him from the club who own him! :P We want Macca back at the Ricoh, but it's a case of money and other targets. Birmingham's initial bid for Scotty Dann was £1m plus McSheffrey. Brumscum have been told they have to pay £4m now, as you have stated. I hope Cookie has a brain and doesn't sell at all. They did this to us with McSheffrey, and now look! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Tottenham to buy Thomas Hitzlsperger!

Arsenal to buy Gregory van der Wiel!

Birmingham to buy Jermaine Jenas!

Wolves to buy Jordan Ayew.!

Blackburn to buy Mark Bresciano!

Liverpool to buy Lee Chung-Yong!

Sunderland to buy David Bentley!

Fulham to buy Charlie Austin!

Pompey to sell Belhadj to CSKA Moscow!

Boton to buy Brian Jensen!

Wigan to buy on loan Marcelo Moreno permanent!

Hull may sell Jimmy Bullard for £6m!

• 1 month later...

Tottenham to buy Thomas Hitzlsperger!

Arsenal to buy Gregory van der Wiel!

Birmingham to buy Jermaine Jenas!

Wolves to buy Jordan Ayew.!

Blackburn to buy Mark Bresciano!

Liverpool to buy Lee Chung-Yong!

Sunderland to buy David Bentley!

Fulham to buy Charlie Austin!

Pompey to sell Belhadj to CSKA Moscow!

Boton to buy Brian Jensen!

Wigan to buy on loan Marcelo Moreno permanent!

Hull may sell Jimmy Bullard for £6m!

Bresciano has gone a Saudi Arabian club called Al Nassr. Quick cash :o

I heard it was confirmed...I hope your right because if he does go there it will be a waste :(

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/brescianos-window-of-opportunity-20100519-vf9d.html

IT SEEMS the cries of ''Mark Cashiano'' were a little premature.

Australia's World Cup midfielder' date=' Mark Bresciano, yesterday denied reports that he had signed a get-rich-quick deal to join Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr.[/quote']

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll bring this thread back as its the transfer window :)

Demba Ba is attracting massive interest with punters with Spurs now the latest club reportedly linked with the Newcastle striker. Ba is now 11/4 to move to White Hart Lane from 8/1 yesterday. Chelsea remain favourites to secure his signature after a major gamble on Monday when the striker's price was cut from 12/1 to 5/4.
According to reports in Spanish newspaper Marca, a leading Premier League club are ready to offer 42million euros (£34.7m) for Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria in the summer. Chelsea and Manchester City are the two clubs to have been linked with bids and would be prepared to double Di Maria's wages. However, the reports also claim that Jose Mourinho has demanded that Real do not accept any offer for Di Maria as he considers the Argentine a key player.