Carvajal or De Scigilo?

JTennant

i have both of these in my squad and lars bender is my main RB although i think he will lose that position soon.

So who should i sell i was thinking Carva but just noticed he's been playing a lot for madrid this season and Milan are very very poor and Scigilo hasn't looked that impressive to me this year so should i shop him out?

and possibly Verrati aswell got the likes of Pogba,Wilshere,Isco,Kovacic and Oxlade who i rate higher should i sell him? what about the Ox aswell?

Re: Carvajal or De Scigilo?

i have both of these in my squad and lars bender is my main RB although i think he will lose that position soon.

So who should i sell i was thinking Carva but just noticed he's been playing a lot for madrid this season and Milan are very very poor and Scigilo hasn't looked that impressive to me this year so should i shop him out?

Yup, spot on. Sell De Sciglio :)

Respuesta: Carvajal or De Scigilo?

and possibly Verrati aswell got the likes of Pogba' date='Wilshere,Isco,Kovacic and Oxlade who i rate higher should i sell him? what about the Ox aswell?[/quote']

Sell Desciglio, Carva is better.

And i sell Ox if you must to choose one of this list to sell