ALTOGETHER NOW

As we know WC2 has a very large community of us forumers, yet it is slowly going down. Back in late 2006 and early 2007 , had you went on to try to fond a team in WC2, there was none available unless you stayed awake till three in the morning. Now, there are a number of teams unmanaged, EC3 used to be a massive forumer setup but since Leamington Steve stopped making the newspaper for it, everybody left.

Tommorow at 5 o'clock there will probably be a World Championship created. It would be quite cool if us forumers kind of 'took over' that setup and made it into the newer and better version of WC2. Our very own setup community :D

Be there @ 5 sharp :)

Re: ALTOGETHER NOW

As we know WC2 has a very large community of us forumers' date=' yet it is slowly going down. Back in late 2006 and early 2007 , had you went on to try to fond a team in WC2, there was none available unless you stayed awake till three in the morning. Now, there are a number of teams unmanaged, EC3 used to be a massive forumer setup but since Leamington Steve stopped making the newspaper for it, everybody left.

Tommorow at 5 o'clock there will probably be a World Championship created. It would be quite cool if us forumers kind of 'took over' that setup and made it into the newer and better version of WC2. Our very own setup community :D

Be there @ 5 sharp :)[/quote']

I will try, if I can get room :)

EDIT: It will be hard, because some forumers will just spend the money then leave! We want forumers who are going to be in it for the long term! :D

Re: ALTOGETHER NOW

I can't make it' date=' I'll be at school. Could someone pick out a team for me? I have a space open, just add me on MSN and we'll switch it accounts? (m.f_15@hotmail.com)

Doesn't matter to me which team (though anything Germany sounds good :D )[/quote']

I will try to pick you up a Stuttgart mate.

EDIT: Added ya on msn mate :)