PES 2008 - Official Thread!

So its the launch in the UK tomorrow :D

Its available tomorrow on all formats except DS and PSP.

I am really looking forward to this, and as has a lot of people. Its usually so much better than FIFA, and this one no doubt, will be no different. Who will be purchasing?

I was just wondering, if you haven't preorded the game, can you still get it tomorrow in store?

((I know there's an official thread on PES, but I thought with the excitement about the release, I should make it an official thread of its own))

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the plummer

Re: PES 2008 - Official Thread!

I will be in Dunfermline With YOU when I and YOU buy it:p

but yeh the graphics look alot better this time:D

Does anyone have anynews what it has on the game ect

Well thats fantastic news Matt. What are the surprises in the game? Any exciting new additions? Any downfalls? And another question, why are you on here, shouldn't you be playing it?!?

People, get posting your acheivements, master league squads etc etc.

Can i get it tomorrow, although I've not preordered it?

((Matt, you close to making that dream team yet?))

Xbox 360 users will have had the demo, HA! - To those without one :D

The demo alone had better gameplay again and better all round graphics then Fifa 08's actual game.

I will be getting mine tommorow as the postal order has been so bad in my area that I didnt attempt to get mine a day early as I know I would have missed out!

Xbox 360 users will have had the demo' date=' HA! - To those without one :D

The demo alone had better gameplay again and better all round graphics then Fifa 08's actual game.

I will be getting mine tommorow as the postal order has been so bad in my area that I didnt attempt to get mine a day early as I know I would have missed out![/quote']

I want a 360 soooo badly, I'm gonna draw one and pretend to go mad for one so my mum will buy me one.

Seriously though, I will definitely be getting this for the 360 when I get one.

I will beat anybody at it on Christmas Day on XboX live :D

I want a 360 soooo badly' date=' I'm gonna draw one and pretend to go mad for one so my mum will buy me one.

Seriously though, I will definitely be getting this for the 360 when I get one.

[b'] I will beat anybody at it on Christmas Day on XboX live[/b] :D

I bet you dont! :P

Anyone want a game tomorrow night?

Sounds and looks like its going to be a top game but i think im going for fifa :rolleyes: purely for the reason i like the setup more and it deserves to be given a chance.

Given the chance and failed lol. Better then before. Only just better then PES6 but still worse gameplay then PES6 :eek:

Hey Berba.

Is yours for the pc?

If so' date=' what are the specs needed to play?

PES is better than Fifa imo. :D And was FIFA all the way til 2004!![/quote']

Berba = Matt, He has it for the 360. If you pre order from certain sites a week or more before release you get it early :D

Berba = Matt' date=' He has it for the 360. If you pre order from certain sites a week or more before release you get it early :D[/quote']

:eek: Early.

I am toying with the idea of getting a 360 at the mo. Dont wanna buy it for the pc and then get the 360.

Make sense?

I am toying with the idea of getting a 360 at the mo. Dont wanna buy it for the pc and then get the 360.

Make sense?

Yep, I'm not getting it for the PC, I borrowed my mates last year and it was ...... poop.

I'm gonna wait for a 360 , then get it for that.

Unless anyone wants to send me their 360 through the post?

Thought not :(

Make sense?

Understood and you should get one. :D They are immence and blow the PS3 out of the water on every level other then the floor when watching DVD's because of the blueray lol, which isnt what a games console is for really...

I will be talking about my Master League tomoz :D

I just bought it today...It's not great but at least good :) I like the new style of "master league" and the most important thing for me Wisła Kraków !!!! MY FAVOURITE TEAM !!! I could only moan about Poland's squad ( it is not present squad. Not even old one !!! I do not know where it comes from...)

I just bought it today...It's not great but at least good :) I like the new style of "master league" and the most important thing for me Wisła Kraków !!!! MY FAVOURITE TEAM !!! I could only moan about Poland's squad ( it is not present squad. Not even old one !!! I do not know where it comes from...)

Explain mate ''New stlye'' :P

Right My plans for ML lol, Laready bought Castillo and Pato and both are doing well :D

3-5-2

Ochoa GK

Kaboul DF

Ramos DF

Garay DF

Fabregas DMF

Guardado RMF

Bale LMF

Diego AMF

Castillo AMF

Krkic CF

Pato CF

Subs:

Corluka

Richards

Jansen

Huddlestone

Boateng

Navas

Nani

Taarabt

Nasri

Benzema

Dos Santos

Bring it on, when I'm done with em ;P you can take ML teams on live

Well im a massive fan of all the Pes games and I will be out purchasing it tomorrow! I absolutely love PES, the graphics look immense and im sure the playability will be just as good as ever if not better!?

Thats more time my missus wont get any talk out of me :o