Sign in to follow this  
Guerilla

R.I.P Nelson Mandela

Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela

in the space of a week we have lost a great car enthusiast who was a role model to thousands of people and did a amazing amount of charity work

and lost one of the Greatest men to have ever walked on this planet and changed the world to make it a better place and fought for what he believed in

been a very bad week :( R.I.P guys

"The South African leader will remain in the public consciousness as one of the emblematic defenders of freedom and human morality..."

A fighter for justice, truth and peace, I must add.

Rest In Peace, Mister!

Bax8O3oCQAEbo_l.jpg:large

RIP Nelson Mandela.

Crazy how they were just making a movie about him too' date=' Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.

Was a great leader.[/quote']

Truely a great & inspirational leader & wonderful example of humanity in this cruel, warring world. I would be very interested to watch the film & see if it does him justice.

I know Ghandi was one of his heroes & probably a role-model. Particularly at this time, anyone who hasn't seen the Film Ghandi should take time to watch it. Both VERY Great men.

Truely a great & inspirational leader & wonderful example of humanity in this cruel' date=' warring world. I would be very interested to watch the film & see if it does him justice.

I know Ghandi was one of his heroes & probably a role-model. Particularly at this time, anyone who hasn't seen the Film Ghandi should take time to watch it. Both VERY Great men.[/quote']

Ahh Ghandi what a man eh Socca, a very great but nevertheless peculiar person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard. He often went on hunger strikes, and even when he wasn't on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail. He also was a very spiritual person. Finally, because he didn't eat much and when he did his diet was quite spicy, he developed very bad breath. Inevitably he became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis...not sure that old David Attenborough mentioned that in the film mind?.

Ahh Ghandi what a man eh Socca' date=' a very great but nevertheless peculiar person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard. He often went on hunger strikes, and even when he wasn't on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail. He also was a very spiritual person. Finally, because he didn't eat much and when he did his diet was quite spicy, he developed very bad breath. Inevitably he became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis...not sure that old David Attenborough mentioned that in the film mind?.[/color']

and his strange relationship with Julie Andrews Longnose??? :)