New Custom GW Idea "Barebones"

nruggles

Gents,

I have been thinking of an idea for a custom GW which I think will be fun (and fair).

There will be the top 16 teams across Europe split in to 2 divisons, starting off with BLANK squads, but each manager selects and reserves one player, (essentially their club captain), which no other manager may bid on.

This will obviously spread the top 16 players in the world evenly and will stop all of the rash bidding that a lot of people seem to do in these GWs.

Now I've not had my own GW before so I don't know how well I would be able to enforce that rule, but surely not ALL of you on here are numpties ;)

Also, the squad limit will be 22 players ONLY (essentially 2 players for each positon). This should also hopefully stop managers bidding on everyone that they can. Again I would try and enforce some form of punishment for those that don't abide by this rule, but I don't know how well I can manage this, so any ideas or tips would be awesome.

Lets see if anyones interested before I chuck a tenner at this old girl anyway!

- Nathan

Re: New Custom GW Idea "Barebones"

Gents' date='

I have been thinking of an idea for a custom GW which I think will be fun (and fair).

There will be the top 16 teams across Europe split in to 2 divisons, starting off with BLANK squads, but each manager selects and reserves one player, (essentially their club captain), which no other manager may bid on.

This will obviously spread the top 16 players in the world evenly and will stop all of the rash bidding that a lot of people seem to do in these GWs.

Now I've not had my own GW before so I don't know how well I would be able to enforce that rule, but surely not ALL of you on here are numpties ;)

Also, the squad limit will be 22 players ONLY (essentially 2 players for each positon). This should also hopefully stop managers bidding on everyone that they can. Again I would try and enforce some form of punishment for those that don't abide by this rule, but I don't know how well I can manage this, so any ideas or tips would be awesome.

Lets see if anyones interested before I chuck a tenner at this old girl anyway!

- Nathan[/quote']

Sounds good, mate.

I'd like to join, if possible.

Personally speaking, I'll obey every single GW rule.:)

Re: New Custom GW Idea "Barebones"

Was going to do a empty squad GW with rules but I'm just gonna do a usual no holds barred one again haha.

ID is 216039 - you're more than welcome to join champs.

How is the setup gonna be, then?

Mate, plaease choose your team and restriction for "Customania"!

I also applied for Man. United, in your custom setup.:)

Enable your visitor messages, mate, because I can't contact you.