Sign in to follow this  
timesle

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

I'm amazed at how deluded there FA is' date=' appealing for that is absurd as is demanding a long term ban for Zuniga for the Neymar injury.[/quote']

Wouldn't happen I think as red card is the only suspension that can be appealed and overturned.

Regarding Neymar - Zuniga, they had zero chances to demand a long term ban as the referee saw the incident and he deal with it accordingly on the pitch.

I'm amazed at how deluded there FA is' date=' appealing for that is absurd as is demanding a long term ban for Zuniga for the Neymar injury.[/quote']

That's Brazil for you.

It was a well-known fact that they would have special treatment, and FIFA haven't disappointed (as they so often tend to do).

On a side note, very recently, Alfredo di Stefano passed away from cardiac arrest at the age of 88, as various media sources have reported it.

RIP Alfredo di Stefano, legend and will never be forgotten :(

lol at Fifa which imposed the holland national team to change Hotels because some Fifa representatives were arriving to stay at the same Hotel, meaning that with like 2 days to go from one of the most important games of the players career, Holland is completely changing the atmosphere to which they already go used to in the hotel, which will definetly have an impact on them, even if slight.

GG FIfa on another great and honest action....

Riferimento: Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

lol at Fifa which imposed the holland national team to change Hotels because some Fifa representatives were arriving to stay at the same Hotel' date=' meaning that with like 2 days to go from one of the most important games of the players career, Holland is completely changing the atmosphere to which they already go used to in the hotel, which will definetly have an impact on them, even if slight.

GG FIfa on another great and honest action....[/quote']

FIFA sucks part 2:

the ref for Brazil-Germany will be Moreno!

Thea great ref of Italy-Uruguay.

lol at Fifa which imposed the holland national team to change Hotels because some Fifa representatives were arriving to stay at the same Hotel' date=' meaning that with like 2 days to go from one of the most important games of the players career, Holland is completely changing the atmosphere to which they already go used to in the hotel, which will definetly have an impact on them, even if slight.

To be fair, we knew that from the start. But then again the FIFA could've said "oh well you know we don't want to mess up your schedule so we'll just find another place". Would've gotten em some goodwill they desperately need :rolleyes:

FIFA sucks part 2:

the ref for Brazil-Germany will be Moreno!

Thea great ref of Italy-Uruguay.

Part 3 will probably be Howard Webb doing the final, again... :rolleyes:

What do you expect FIFA to do?

mess up all the competitors that are not Brazil

next dumb thing FIFA could do: 4 month ban from all football for Zuniga :D

Today is a happy day. Millions of Brazil fans across the world are going to be disappointed tonight. This is going to be amazing. I'll enjoy every moment. The feeling I have is almost as good as orgasmic yum yum yum. :)

More of the same with Argentina tomorrow.

Today is a happy day. Millions of Brazil fans across the world are going to be disappointed tonight. This is going to be amazing. I'll enjoy every moment. The feeling I have is almost as good as orgasmic yum yum yum. :)

You clearly ant doing the ahem good stuff right mate if you think it is on the same kind of "elation level" :P

I think some of the Brazilian fans will be happy, especially the ones who live in the favelas as in one words of one of those people, " I hope that Brazil will not win, as if they do then the government will come back stronger to demolish our houses (for infrastructure, in roads + stadiums, for 2016 Rio Olympics"

And besides, those people suffer. A lot. Basic needs are not that good over there, and drug cartels dominate.

(The Passification Police are just meant to save Rio's reputation until after the Olympics are over)

There's a reason why around 25% of Brazil is under the poverty line, and most of those 25% hope that Brazil don't win

Shouldn't be hating on the fans it's the scummy players that are ruining their reputation.

Especially Fred...

even that giant insect that leaped on James Rodriguez's arm had more of an impact that game in the quarters.

Especially Fred...

even that giant insect that leaped on James Rodriguez's arm had more of an impact that game in the quarters.

Funny how that one penalty appeal with linger on with all of us forever ...

... Oh, and the fact that he's the worst player ever to put on a Brazil shirt.

... Oh' date=' and the fact that he's the worst player ever to put on a Brazil shirt.[/quote']

Jo and Ganso will have something to say about that.

Jo and Ganso will have something to say about that.

Jo is an all-round much more useful player, no matter what the stats say.

Ganso, when being a Brazil player, was actually pretty decent. He's let himself go and if he were to play now, I'd agree with you by saying that he would inherit that title.

I would love to see Brazil get knocked out because effectively it is the worst most unlike Brazil side I have ver seen with no redeeming qualities, all they do is kick lumps out of players and get dodgy ref decisions.

Not to mention they possess an uncanny number of players who it is easy to dislike with a passion in the likes of Marcelo, DaniAlves, Fernandinho, Oscar and Jo (just coz he is Jo)....

But then whilst I like (the majority of the time) the way the Germans play football (although they have been far from there best this tournament) it still involves hoping Germany win which is like one of the seven deadly sins....

On Balance would rather Germany win and all logic would suggest you think they would but I have just got a dodgy feeling Brazil are gunna do it, no logic to it just a inner feeling of despair....

I fancy a very close game but think Brazil might nick it even with the aid possibly of extra time.....:(

I would love to see Brazil get knocked out because effectively it is the worst most unlike Brazil side I have ver seen with no redeeming qualities' date=' all they do is kick lumps out of players and get dodgy ref decisions.

Not to mention they possess an uncanny number of players who it is easy to dislike with a passion in the likes of Marcelo, DaniAlves, Fernandinho, Oscar and Jo (just coz he is Jo)....

But then whilst I like (the majority of the time) the way the Germans play football (although they have been far from there best this tournament) it still involves hoping Germany win which is like one of the seven deadly sins....

On Balance would rather Germany win and all logic would suggest you think they would but I have just got a dodgy feeling Brazil are gunna do it, no logic to it just a inner feeling of despair....

I fancy a very close game but think Brazil might nick it even with the aid possibly of extra time.....:([/quote']

why the oscar dislike :confused:

... Oh' date=' and the fact that he's the worst player ever to put on a Brazil shirt.[/quote']

and what's funnier is that he was the best player in the Confederations Cup according to the Castrol Index, which gives a player a rating out of 10 based on how each involvement is positive or negative.

Fred got a score of 9.57/10.

At this World Cup according to the Castrol Index, Fred is the 38th best player with a score of 8.97/10 (and Benzema is the best player overall)

Talk about crap. Castrol Index = big fail

why the oscar dislike :confused:

Because he just irritates me can't explain it he just does...

And Fernandinho?

I appreciate he kicked a few lumps out of Rodriguez but he was playing the role Scolari gave him. He's not at all dislikable.

He ain't dislikeable to you but the reason is obvious, of course you will back up your player as fans of players from there respective clubs do I understand that...

For the reason you already stated he does nothing this tournament but kick lumps out of players, gets away with it, looks smug...

Absolute thug this tournament can't be disputed, much like most of the Brazil team no flair,displayed very little ability other than thuggery.