Official World Cup 2014 Thread

timesle

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

He ain't dislikeable to you but the reason is obvious' date=' of course you will back up your player as fans of players from there respective clubs do I understand that...

For the reason you already stated he does nothing this tournament but kick lumps out of players, gets away with it, looks smug...

Absolute thug this tournament can't be disputed, much like most of the Brazil team no flair,displayed very little ability other than thuggery.[/quote']

And that's Scolari's fault, not him. He was fantastic when he came on in the last group game though.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he just irritates me can't explain it he just does...

He ain't dislikeable to you but the reason is obvious' date=' of course you will back up your player as fans of players from there respective clubs do I understand that...

For the reason you already stated he does nothing this tournament but kick lumps out of players, gets away with it, looks smug...

Absolute thug this tournament can't be disputed, much like most of the Brazil team no flair,displayed very little ability other than thuggery.[/quote']

Agh okay i'm the same with you so i understand. :P

Paulinho finally dropped. Fernandinho starts with Bernard coming in for Neymar.

The German side doesn't look the most threatening...

*Waits patiently for Germany to annihilate Brazil*

*Waits patiently for Fernandinho to foul many Germans* :eek:

Which also means that Özil plays. He could score 5 own goals and still be lined up the next game.

How the hell can Löw look Schürrle and co. in the eyes and justify Özil playing.

I'd imagine it's far too difficult to avoid eye contact with Ozil, therefore he plays.

Germany has the better players, but I think Brazil will take this down. My guess is their emotional investment will play in their favor today. Often it backfires but today I think they've got it.

Nevertheless, go Deutschland! :D

Archived