Sign in to follow this  
timesle

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Not even the 12th man has been any help. It is the fans I feel sorry for not the players. I agree with what has previously been said regarding the players that have been left at home, a few that would make this Brazil defence much tighter, they just do not seem to have any unity and on home soil it is embarrassing.

Luiz is an awful CB and alongside Dante who is as bad if not worse then Scolari has to shoulder a lot of the blame. P45 for Scolari anyone?

Stu seriously having seen that fourth goal again how on Earth can you blame Dante??

He can be blamed for a lot, but not that one....height of bias my friend to say Fernandinho was not at fault...

David Luiz for the 5th?? that's a 50m defender :o:o

Deary me.

How Brazil the country reacts will be so interesting to see after this match.

I hope nothing silly happens.

I think Silva will be kicking himself after this, he is their captain and I think he wouldve made the difference in motivating them on the field. Neymar didnt prove to be a huge lossm, they still wouldve been 5-0 down.

I think Silva will be kicking himself after this' date=' he is their captain and I think he wouldve made the difference in motivating them on the field. Neymar didnt prove to be a huge lossm, they still wouldve been 5-0 down.[/quote']

Maybe. But then again there are questions about his mental side. For one, he wanted to be his team's lat shooter in PKs, even behind Cesar.

Stu seriously having seen that fourth goal again how on Earth can you blame Dante??

He can be blamed for a lot' date=' but not that one....height of bias my friend to say Fernandinho was not at fault...

David Luiz for the 5th?? that's a 50m defender :o:o

Deary me.

How Brazil the country reacts will be so interesting to see after this match.

[b']I hope nothing silly happens.[/b]

I hope so too, but let's face it, that ain't gonna happen.

I remember Stuart highly eulogising Fernandinho and he was perplexed on why the likes of Ramires, Paulinho and Luiz Gustavo were ahead of him.

Fernandinho has been one of the biggest disappointments in the tournament. So the morale of the story is, don't overhype. :)

I think he's blocked me' date=' so he's not going to do a Suarez (bite) :P[/quote']

How do you block people on a side note???

If anybody knows please PM me. :)

I hope so too' date=' but let's face it, that ain't gonna happen.[/quote']

Well given the fragile state and tensions before the tournament coupled with this debacle alongside the costs It is a little worrying..:o

I hope they restore some pride and draw this half, this is a humiliation nobody involved within the squad will ever be allowed to forget, life is gunna get a bit how shall we say uncomfortable for a while :o

I remember Stuart highly eulogising Fernandinho and he was perplexed on why the likes of Ramires' date=' Paulinho and Luiz Gustavo were ahead of him.

Fernandinho has been one of the biggest disappointments in the tournament. So the morale of the story is, don't overhype. :)[/quote']

Lets be fair the likes of Oscar, Hulk, Fred, Marcelo, Paulinho have been equally if not more inept...