Official World Cup 2014 Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

This is exactly what I feared. Lazy second half.

Not a fan of subbing the Centreback at half time either.

Brazil scores 2 quick goals and the crowd is back in and we start doubting ourselves.

Had this before. Were 4:0 up against Sweden in the qualifiers in the first half and conceded 4 in the second.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

This is exactly what I feared. Lazy second half.

Not a fan of subbing the Centreback at half time either.

Brazil scores 2 quick goals and the crowd is back in and we start doubting ourselves.

Had this before. Were 4:0 up against Sweden in the qualifiers in the first half and conceded 4 in the second.

If you go on to concede 5 and draw or even 6 and lose i will eat my own head! Not a chance it's going to happen.