Sign in to follow this  
timesle

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Looks and sounds like Fred may be the scape goat for the defeat. he has been awful but i don't think you can blame him for Brazil getting hammered 6-0. The back line and midfield needs to get the blame, along with Scolari.

Looks and sounds like Fred may be the scape goat for the defeat. he has been awful but i don't think you can blame him for Brazil getting hammered 6-0. The back line and midfield needs to get the blame' date=' along with Scolari.[/quote']

And he's not going back to a European club lol

Anyway, the good news for Brazil is that they'll retain their record of not having lost a competitive home match since 1975.

Thank you Germany. I can't stand Germany to be honest but i can't stand Brazil most. I don't even feel sorry for any of them. Ofcourse i feel sorry for Neymar for his injury,but even he wouldn't make difference tonight. Silva booked for silly foul,hahaha he must feel awful now.

I root Argentina for the title now.

And he's not going back to a European club lol

Anyway' date=' the good news for Brazil is that they'll retain their record of not having lost a competitive home match since 1975.[/quote']

Very true, time to find a new club for Fredinho LOL

Looks and sounds like Fred may be the scape goat for the defeat. he has been awful but i don't think you can blame him for Brazil getting hammered 6-0. The back line and midfield needs to get the blame' date=' along with Scolari.[/quote']

They've had an off game. Fred's been pish all tournament. Brazil effectively played with 10.5 players every game

Hard to think that Fred has actually scored 42 goals in 49 games in this stadium.

As much as I hate him (or any other Brazilian player, bar Willian and Silva), I can't help but feel sorry for him. This is Scolari's fault entirely.

They've had an off game. Fred's been pish all tournament. Brazil effectively played with 10.5 players every game

Yeah he has, i said he had been awful but you still can't lump the blame onto him because Brazil are getting smashed.