Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Hard to think that Fred has actually scored 42 goals in 49 games in this stadium.

As much as I hate him (or any other Brazilian player' date=' bar Willian and Silva), I can't help but feel sorry for him. This is Scolari's fault entirely.[/quote']

True.

He has been absolutely rubbish but i hope the fans and media realise just what a mess Scolari made of it all. As well as the rest of the players that have under performed in this match and the tournament as a whole.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m