Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

I think Germany win this now. Argentina and Netherlands dont have what you would call a very solid defence in my eyes. Germany have been pretty good tbh in that department.

To be fair Brazil have some decent chances in second half. If they are more clinical,they could've scored more. If Messi/Robben perform well,i think either of them will test German defence more

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m

To be fair Brazil have some decent chances in second half. If they are more clinical' date='they could've scored more. If Messi/Robben perform well,i think either of them will test German defence more[/quote']

To be fair, Germany in the second half basically stopped attacking, they were satisfied with their 5 goal lead, and yet they still managed to score 2 goals, and almost scored another 3 or 4, with Julio Cesar making a few great saves and Ozil missing some basically self made goals.

And do the defence get away with it?

It's the fault of the defenders. He'll just be gutted' date=' that's all.

go home your clearly drunk

Every GK loves to keep a clean sheet, and he's no different, and considering the circumstances, it would have been even more special. So no, I'm not drunk.

It's the fault of the defenders. He'll just be gutted' date=' that's all.

Every GK loves to keep a clean sheet, and he's no different, and considering the circumstances, it would have been even more special. So no, I'm not drunk.[/quote']

you think he's that emotional? he's clearly sitting in the dressing room sulking whilst the rest of germany celebrates a phenonemal destruction of the hosts? No? Yeah i didn't think you were delusional :o

you think he's that emotional? he's clearly sitting in the dressing room sulking whilst the rest of germany celebrates a phenonemal destruction of the hosts? No? Yeah i didn't think you were delusional :o

Nothing to do with emotions, but with personality.

Even in the very last minute, Neuer was actually running and trying to get that ball forward as fast as possible. That is the kind of winner he is. And although he will most definitely be celebrating tonight, I guarentee you that he'll be bugged about that one goal.

I would love to see a Germany v Holland final due to the rivalry. I think the atmosphere and tension between the two teams and supporters has the potential to create a fantastic game.

I agree, and the attacking talent, and youthful defence that both teams (and tactical masterminds) would make it a great, fun, interesting, dramatic, intense game.

Looks and sounds like Fred may be the scape goat for the defeat. he has been awful but i don't think you can blame him for Brazil getting hammered 6-0. The back line and midfield needs to get the blame' date=' along with Scolari.[/quote']

Agree but it has to be said that imo right now Brazil has the WORST attackers they ever had !!Am I the only one seeing this?

I mean come on, 5 Years back, players like Hulk,Jo(!),Bernando and...Fred wouldn't even make it in NT with so much talent back then.

And you could see it, you could actually see it as Brazil's frontline was a huge disappointment this summer. No talent at all over there. And the sad thing is i don't think Scolari (who I predict will get fired sooner or later) had many options out there. Yes he could call Filipe Luis,Miranda etc but what could he actually do with the forwards? Who to call?

Generally speaking, because I'm not taking under consideration tonight's game as these kind of scores between top teams can only happen once every 15 years..

Agree but it has to be said that imo right now Brazil has the WORST attackers they ever had !!Am I the only one seeing this?

I mean come on' date=' 5 Years back, players like Hulk,Jo(!),Bernando and...Fred wouldn't even make it in NT with so much talent back then.

And you could see it, you could actually see it as Brazil's frontline was a huge disappointment this summer. No talent at all over there. And the sad thing is i don't think Scolari (who I predict will get fired sooner or later) had many options out there. Yes he could call Filipe Luis,Miranda etc but what could he actually do with the forwards? Who to call?

Generally speaking, because I'm not taking under consideration tonight's game as these kind of scores between top teams can only happen once every 15 years..[/quote']

Diego Costa? :P