Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

He is a fwd/ right wing playing as a Left WB......

Never had a left foot what do you expect?!

He is doing a job' date=' an unglamourous job but as throughout his career putting the team first.

Always gunna keep cutting in on his right, the coach knows this when he plays him there, it is Van Gaal's choice[/quote']

You call that cutting in? lol he cant pass the ball to the next man to save his life. Vision zero, passing zero, dribbling negative.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m

You call that cutting in? lol he cant pass the ball to the next man to save his life. Vision zero' date=' passing zero, dribbling negative.[/quote']

Those are qualities Dirk has never had, Dribbling, vision seriously you obviously ain't seen him play much throughout his career :P

Bit harsh though to pick on a player so completely out of position, lots of others have been as bad playing in there natural positions.

look at Sjneider and Messi where have they been all game???

Those are qualities Dirk has never had' date=' Dribbling, vision seriously you obviously ain't seen him play much throughout his career :P

Bit harsh though to pick on a player so completely out of position, lots of others have been as bad playing in there natural positions.

look at Sjneider and Messi where have they been all game???[/quote']

I've seen him more than I wanted to. He is above average at his best and tonite he wasn't near it.

well Argentina ur through... :o

neither Keeper inspires confidence.....

Cillesen has never saved a professional penalty so on that basis I am gunna plump for the Dutch to win the shoot out, been a bit jammy in all the knockout rounds and maybe it's written in the stars

EDIT: I didn't know the Dutch were gunna send Vlaar up deary me...

neither Keeper inspires confidence.....

Cillesen has never saved a professional penalty so on that basis I am gunna plump for the Dutch to win the shoot out' date=' been a bit jammy in all the knockout rounds and maybe it's written in the stars

EDIT: I didn't know the Dutch were gunna [b']send Vlaar up deary me..[/b].

pure genius from LvG again.....oh wait