Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Forget that' date=' I would have bet my entire house on Suarez having a nibble at someone at some given point (possibly someone Italian). :P[/quote']

Well i'd never had said holland reaching semi's my barber put a bet on them though to reach final so he was gutted. I still believe if suarez did not get susspended they'd be in the final had they not meet germany before then.

English bookmakers had odds on him to bite someone.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m

The Golden Glove nominees are Keylor Navas, Manuel Neuer & Sergio Romero.

Also The Golden Ball nominees are Angel Di Maria, Mats Hummels, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Javier Mascherano, Lionel Messi, Thomas Muller, Neymar, Arjen Robben & James Rodriguez.

Keylor Navas and James Rodriguez for me.

The Golden Glove nominees are Keylor Navas' date=' Manuel Neuer & Sergio Romero.

Also [b']The Golden Ball[/b] nominees are Angel Di Maria, Mats Hummels, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Javier Mascherano, Lionel Messi, Thomas Muller, Neymar, Arjen Robben & James Rodriguez.

Can't have no player from the winning team. Either Golden Glove to Neuer or Golden Ball to Müller then.

EDIT: If I'm not being bias, then the Golden Glove should go to Navas and the Golden Ball to Messi.

The Golden Glove nominees are Keylor Navas' date=' Manuel Neuer & Sergio Romero.

Also [b']The Golden Ball[/b] nominees are Angel Di Maria, Mats Hummels, Toni Kroos, Philipp Lahm, Javier Mascherano, Lionel Messi, Thomas Muller, Neymar, Arjen Robben & James Rodriguez.

Navas and Hummels for me if Germany win it. If Argentina win it I agree Navas and James

i think neuer will get it but i'd pick navas too and of course rodriguez.

Well i'd never had said holland reaching semi's my barber put a bet on them though to reach final so he was gutted. I still believe if suarez did not get susspended they'd be in the final had they not meet germany before then.

English bookmakers had odds on him to bite someone.

Yep, over here it was 150/1 when I last checked (a while ago). I believe a friend of mine put in a cheeky €1 on "someone to bite/be bitten" before the tournament for 180/1.

Navas and either Muller or Rodriguez.

I'll have to go with Keylor Navas

& James or Muller.

Navas & Rodriguez for me too but it will end up being Neuer (/Romero) & probably Messi or Neymar.

Where is Ochoa, Ray? :P

The Golden Glove nominees are Keylor Navas Vs. Manuel Neuer .

Also The Golden Ball nominees are Mats Hummels' date=' Lionel Messi, Thomas Muller, Neymar & James Rodriguez.

[/quote']

i dont know why they make them so big, this would be my realistic version of who could actually win, and Neymar is in there barley, dont think he could win.

I agree with the majority sentiment that james rodriguez is golden ball. I would say navas for gloves, But if germany win i think they might give it to Neuer, winning the tournament and all.

After 7-0, Neymar reportedly turned semifinal off, played poker
Brazilian striker Neymar couldn't handle watching his side implode in the semifinal against Germany on Tuesday, so instead he opted to play poker. After Andre Schurrle scored his second goal, upping Germany's advantage to 7-0, Neymar reportedly flipped his home television off and wanted to play cards.

"I don't want to watch this s***. Let's go and play poker," he said, according to the Spanish outlet Marca.

http://www.cbssports.com/world-cup/eye-on-world-cup/24614638/after-7-0-neymar-reportedly-turned-game-off-played-poker

Fellow Brazilian World Cup legend Ronaldo – who ironically had his record for the most World Cup goals broken by German striker Miroslav Klose that night – has already been snapped up as a member of Team PokerStars, maybe with his cards on the table Neymar could soon follow in his footsteps.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/4938-daniel-negreanu-25k-hourly-win-rate-neymars-poker-confession.aspx

:D

I actually had a small tournament running in the background when I saw this

Navas & Rodriguez for me too but it will end up being Neuer (/Romero) & probably Messi or Neymar.

Where is Ochoa' date=' Ray? :P[/quote']

They pick players who went further in the tournament that is all.and they had to throw in a player from Costa Rica after getting to the QF....in terms of performance Na

Ochoa was still better for me in the first four games they played when you compare and contrast there performances in those matches.

Anyway Neuer should get it.

Thiago Silva should've been sent off then.

Another bout of inadequate refs.

Not only was it the most nailed on red of all time, the foul was about four yards outside the box, pathetic.

He bottled it.

LOL David Luiz yet again what a clown, always said he can't defend and on a daily basis he just adds yet more strings to his absolutely calamitous bow :P