Sign in to follow this  
timesle

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Guten tag comrades.

Well what an eventful year for Die Mannschaft! We reign rules onces more! And it has been coming for years! Every time BVB endures a great time in footballing history, our national team always seem to comply in corresponding fashion e.g 1990, 1996, 2002 and now 2014!!

In the past 4 years, the Deutschlanders have slowly been taking over the champions league, and now we have full grip on world football!!

Although speaking on this lovely sunday, i was disgusted reading in Bild, that Schweinsteiger mocks Der Borussians! This is considering an uproar in Deutschland for sure haha!!

This world cup must be dedicated to the hard working Deutsch managers we have e.g. Jurgen Klopp, Jens Keller, Tuchel, Robin Dutt and the legendary Jupp Heynckes! Over the past 4 years, these men, have worked very hard, to ensure Loew has had the easiest job in die welt!!!!

Loew, as poor as a manager he is, has been lucky to have such a powerhouse national selection of players!! Yet he continued to play Mertesacker, which cost us against heavily against Ghana and USA at times, and Ozil 'the non existent ghost' who wouldnt have even made the side had Reus or Gundogan have been fit!

The great thing for Deutschland, is that people dont know we had many injuries - Rolls Reus, Silky Ilky Gundogan, Schmelzy, the Bender boys etc etc, and we still crushed most competitiion!

Some credit must also go to Chile and Nederlands, for destroying our only real rival - Espana! Who are the only team that can defeat our beloved Mannschaft!!

Overall, the players of the tournament were Der Hummeler Hummels (Best CB in die welt for the past 4 years), Muller (best CF in die welt) and Toni Kroos ( Midfield General) - General of Deutschland haha!!

Euro 2016 shall also be a breeze for Deutschland, because our midfield will be Gundogan and Kroos, which shall send shivers down spines of inferior opposition, and Reus and Muller will be the greatest CF partnership, world international football sees in its history!!

Anyway overall, a major congratulations to 4 times Weltmeister, Deutschland, the most powerful and relentless country in die welt!!!

Der Kommandeurs overall assesment:

Hello my beautiful comrades.

It has been an eventful year for football!

We have won the world cup, the Deutsch sides reign rule over european football, and to top it off, we have the best youth academies in the world!

Deutschland i must say were excellent!

Man of tournament was Mats 'Der Hummeler' Hummels, also Toni 'midfield general' Kroos, who controlled every match with ease, and Muller, who Mulllered inferior opposition with ease.

Overall these 3 ruled the World cup overall! It is excellent, tha tthe 2 greatest world cups of all time - Italia 90 and Brasilia 14 end with Deutschland reigning rule over world football!

This is now Deutschlands golden period, we have the best CB, CM und CF in die welt - Hummels, Kroos and Muller!

Overall, the correlation that we in Deutschland, observe, is that whenever BvB have a golden period in their history, Deutschland seems to prevail also i.e 1990, 1996, 2002 and now 2014!!

We must now look onwards for Euro 2016, and win the WC 2018 in our arch rival back yard in Moskva haha!!!

Major credit also belongs to Jurgen 'Heil Kloppo' Klopp, Tuchel, Keller, Robin Dutt, the legendary Jupp Heynckes and many other Bundesliga managers, who persevere with young talents as the main backbone for their sides - Only in Der Bundesliga, the best (high quality played) league in die welt, is the possible and even attainable!

All throughout this world cup, i felt Deutschland would fall at the final to Espana, as they always have defeated us, when we get close to glory, so we must also thank Chile and our friends the Nederlands (haha) for taking Espana out!!!!

May our rule over world football continue, thanks to our powerhouse clubs Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke was this possible!!

Heil Deutschland, WELTMEISTER COMRADES!!!!B)

Der Kommandeurs overall assesment:

Hello my beautiful comrades.

It has been an eventful year for football!

We have won the world cup' date=' the Deutsch sides reign rule over european football, and to top it off, we have the best youth academies in the world!

Deutschland i must say were excellent!

Man of tournament was Mats 'Der Hummeler' Hummels, also Toni 'midfield general' Kroos, who controlled every match with ease, and Muller, who Mulllered inferior opposition with ease.

Overall these 3 ruled the World cup overall! It is excellent, tha tthe 2 greatest world cups of all time - Italia 90 and Brasilia 14 end with Deutschland reigning rule over world football!

This is now Deutschlands golden period, we have the best CB, CM und CF in die welt - Hummels, Kroos and Muller!

Overall, the correlation that we in Deutschland, observe, is that whenever BvB have a golden period in their history, Deutschland seems to prevail also i.e 1990, 1996, 2002 and now 2014!!

We must now look onwards for Euro 2016, and win the WC 2018 in our arch rival back yard in Moskva haha!!!

Major credit also belongs to Jurgen 'Heil Kloppo' Klopp, Tuchel, Keller, Robin Dutt, the legendary Jupp Heynckes and many other Bundesliga managers, who persevere with young talents as the main backbone for their sides - Only in Der Bundesliga, the best (high quality played) league in die welt, is the possible and even attainable!

All throughout this world cup, i felt Deutschland would fall at the final to Espana, as they always have defeated us, when we get close to glory, so we must also thank Chile and our friends the Nederlands (haha) for taking Espana out!!!!

May our rule over world football continue, thanks to our powerhouse clubs Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke was this possible!!

Heil Deutschland, WELTMEISTER COMRADES!!!!B)[/quote']

Welcome back Raz

It's so annoying that the best thing in life is run by the biggest joke in life. The whole Morocco thing makes me even more annoyed.

There was just so many better options in contention for both. Even if England didn't get the 2018 WC (which I'm most annoyed about :P)' date=' there was still the likes of Spain/Portugal and Holland/Belgium.

The same goes for 2022 with Australia and USA (Japan and South Korea too but they've not long been host).

Did you just wake from your spring sleep Newman? :P

Haha, I thought that myself whilst posting. It's 2010 all over again :P

There was just so many better options in contention for both. Even if England didn't get the 2018 WC (which I'm most annoyed about :P)' date=' there was still the likes of Spain/Portugal and Holland/Belgium.

The same goes for 2022 with Australia and USA (Japan and South Korea too but they've not long been host).

[/quote']

Have to admit as an Australian there really was a good feeling over here that we were going to win it at the time, so a lot of people are pretty ticked off that we lost it to corruption. At this point I don't care whether it ends up at Australia. Anywhere other than Qatar.

Debates about boycotting the 2018 and 2022 world cups are gathering pace. Would anyone want their country to boycott one/both?

I hope England do. Yeah, I've heard all the jokes that we already boycott it, blah, blah, blah :P but I'd rather see us boycott both of the next two tournaments than see us play in countries that won the right to host the greatest tournament on the planet through corruption. Plus, who wants a World Cup to be hosted in Winter? (In 2022).

Unless FIFA switch to bidding nations that played fair then I want us out. BBC created a poll and 82.65% of voters shared the same opinion.

England, Belgium/Holland or Spain/Portugal in 2018, and USA or Australia in 2022 (with Japan/South Korea having hosted the WC in 2002 - still, much better than Qatar).

I'd support a break away from FIFA, they're a corrupt and incompetent organisation.

I'd also support a break away from UEFA though, even more incompetent and have ruined the EURO's. They couldn't care less about the supporters of the nations, they'd much prefer to squeeze every penny they can out of multiple FA's. They're a weak organisation, a lack of action over racism, taking no action over clubs that break their punishments and allowing Serbia to host games in this competition.

I'm in favour of a World Cup and European Championships, but they need to be run by competent organisations. FIFA and UEFA will ruin these competitions.

I'd support a break away from FIFA' date=' they're a corrupt and incompetent organisation.

I'd also support a break away from UEFA though, even more incompetent and have ruined the EURO's. They couldn't care less about the supporters of the nations, they'd much prefer to squeeze every penny they can out of multiple FA's. They're a weak organisation, a lack of action over racism, taking no action over clubs that break their punishments and allowing Serbia to host games in this competition.

I'm in favour of a World Cup and European Championships, but they need to be run by competent organisations. FIFA and UEFA will ruin these competitions.[/quote']

Would it not be best just to create a "FIFA Thread" not the computer game, but the organisation so to speak, dunno about others but I have got plenty to say about that corrupt organisation, this just seems like the wrong place.

We have a "whistleblower"' date=' ladies and gentleman! Phaedra Al-Majid allegedly heard Qatari officials bribe African FIFA co-members.

Surely there will be a review now?[/quote']

Go to the FIFA thread matey....

In answer to your statement I doubt it, that's just the way FIFA roll.....