Official World Cup 2014 Thread

timesle

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Did anybody see Hart's mental breakdown in added time against Italy yet lol?

G1dk3glsUj4&feature=youtu.be

Lol that is pretty funny.

At least it shows he cares though and i would rather see Hart going a bit mental than a player sulking like an over pampered Rooney.

Di maria will be the standout player for Argentina and Messi will be their highest scorer. Argentina will go a long way no doubt. I thought Bosnia played a good strategic game and theres no need to mock the Argentines for it.

I liked very much how Bosnia played, they didn't deserve to loose the game. Some of the very good players Argentina have upfront made the diference, but when they encounter a more experienced team they will fall, like they always do.

Neuer-Boateng,Hummels,Mertesacker,Höwedes-Lahm,Khedira-Özil,Kroos,Götze-Müller

As I feared, we play 4 freaking centrebacks in defense. The ghost that is Özil somehow makes the starting XI. Löw's favourite.

Götze's inclusion also raises a few eyebrows. Schürrle and Poldi showed better form lately.

Schweinsteiger on the bench as not match fit yet.

Not a fan of that lineup.

I find it fascinating how can Germany with abundance of midfielder choose to play Lahm,their best fullback in midfield and playing with 2 centerbacks as fullbacks. It could be a disaster for them

My prediction is for Portugal to win 3-0

Pff the offensive ideas from Portugal are good but the execution is so poor! Through balls are too short, high balls are too far or not high enough.. They really need to raise their level of play there because they're not going to win this game on defense.

Makes Germany's defense look good so far but honestly they've been made life very easy so far by Portugal.

the boy loves the wc :D

He also loves rolling Round like a pansy, best get the doctor to look at his face at half time after that "massive blow" he took...

Look at him going off how proud he looks with himself, just got the look of an arrogant so and so that you would want to give a proper hit in the face....

I find it fascinating how can Germany with abundance of midfielder choose to play Lahm' date='their best fullback in midfield and playing with 2 centerbacks as fullbacks. It could be a disaster for them

My prediction is for Portugal to win 3-0[/quote']

And who will win the world cup?