Sign in to follow this  
timesle

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Earth to Neymar? Do you copy? Somebody needs to find this dude....is he off the pitch? #SOS

At least he had an excuse and looks injured.

The biggest Dissapointment is Oscar who has gone missing for SIX successive halves of football.....

Brazil have been poo and look really ordinary, don't care if I will lose Money, such a Dissapointment hope Chile can find something although they look absolutely knackered.

How on Earth can COUTINHO not be in this squad? Lucas Moura as well offer more than any of them.

At least he had an excuse and looks injured.

The biggest Dissapointment is Oscar who has gone missing for SIX successive halves of football.....

Brazil have been poo and look really ordinary' date=' don't care if I will lose Money, such a Dissapointment hope Chile can find something although they look absolutely knackered.

How on Earth can COUTINHO not be in this squad? Lucas Moura as well offer more than any of them.[/quote']

Oscar is wayyy to inconsistent for a player of his ability....no wonder Mourinho dropped him in the 2nd half of the season....Coutinho must be looking at the likes of Hulk and wonder what he has to do to get into the NT....win a Ballon D'Or maybe...

I havent seen a replay on the first goal was it an own goal or not? I had a bet on...

Who did you have it with?

Paddy power are waiting for official confirmation before paying out although FIFA have given it too Luiz so i guess the book makers will follow suit.

I think it was an own goal.

Who did you have it with?

Paddy power are waiting for official confirmation before paying out although FIFA have given it too Luiz so i guess the book makers will follow suit.

I think it was an own goal.

Ive just youtubed it and it doesnt look as if Luiz touched it... it was with skybet,

Apart from Sanchez every Chile player looks almost dead on there feet at the minute, think they may be happy with penalties and take there chance.

Mind you Brazil don't look like creating anything Bar Hulk and that ain't really creativity it is just brute force and hit it :P

I wish Alexis would pull down his shorts there is excessive flesh on display, seriously look how high he has got it tucked up especially on one leg, looks weird and is distracting. :o

Good Job Luis ain't around....:)

What happened to Ganso and Damiao?

Injuries pretty much killed them off an didn't move at the right time.

Damiao can't find the net anymore and Ganso he's been alright when fit since the end of last season but still won't be the player he was hyped to be.

C'mon chile!

Injuries pretty much killed them off an didn't move at the right time.

Damiao can't find the net anymore and Ganso he's been alright when fit since the end of last season but still won't be the player he was hyped to be.

C'mon chile!

Oh, I was expecting a story of parties and hookers...