Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread

I wonder if Uruguay will be able to bridge the gap left by Suarez. It's a position that needs filling effectively if they want to have a chance of earning the World Cup crown. Cavani needs to turn up and score if they're gonna win' date=' maybe even get a [i']brace[/i]

I'll get my coat

What's with all this molarkey?

Need to brush up my pedigree chum! :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread With Robin Van Persie suspended, tonight will be the first time in 221 games (1996) that the Netherlands will play without a player with 'Van' in their name.

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Just downloaded Luis Suarez's greatest moments....it was only 3 MEGA BYTES.....#DEAD

Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread I don't' date=' just thought what are common/similar things between your wifey n chicken. I came up with two: breasts and IQ. I know, her breasts are as big as m

I'm rooting for Uruguay.....Do it for Luis boys :);):)

In all seriousness I said Mexico are the team for me to follow once England went out so I will stick with them :)

Haha i wasn't rooting for them because they were playing Uruguay i actually want Colombia to go on and win the whole thing. I just think the football they play is brilliant. Quick full on attacking play' date=' they like to run with the ball and take players on.

To me that is what i like to see, much more than say Spain's way of pass it to death.

I really think Colombia will stand a very good chance against Brazil and pose a legitimate threat to knocking them out.

It was, but Rodriguez had a quick look before taking that on the chest and releasing one, which for me is absolutely mesmerising. Great vision from someone who is still so young.

I agree. Him taking a look at the goal and his eye off the ball as well as the sublime control on his chest for me makes it slightly better than Cahill's goal, making it goal of the tournament for me.

The likes of Alan Shearer have called Brazil's defence solid, and feel the main issue is in attack which I don't think could be further from the truth. I only really see Thiago Silva as having the positional sense of a defender, and they're a disaster waiting to happen. Having a player like Fred is not their problem, yes he's not a great footballer but he serves his purpose as a goalscorer but against the very best Brazil will get torn to pieces. Colombia-Brazil should be a good game, I think it could go either way although I'd back Colombia to go through. I can't see Brazil getting past the Semi Finals though, Neymar aside they've not shown any signs that they can actually go all the way.

Looking forward to the games tomorrow, particularly Costa Rica-Greece.

The likes of Alan Shearer have called Brazil's defence solid' date=' and feel the main issue is in attack which I don't think could be further from the truth. I only really see Thiago Silva as having the positional sense of a defender, and they're a disaster waiting to happen. Having a player like Fred is not their problem, yes he's not a great footballer but he serves his purpose as a goalscorer but against the very best Brazil will get torn to pieces. Colombia-Brazil should be a good game, I think it could go either way although I'd back Colombia to go through. I can't see Brazil getting past the Semi Finals though, Neymar aside they've not shown any signs that they can actually go all the way.

Looking forward to the games tomorrow, particularly Costa Rica-Greece.[/quote']

Simple man-marking Neymar with Cuadrado and waiting for Jackson Martinez and James Rodriguez to molest Brazil's back-line should do the trick.