Gotze, Muller or Reus

Re: Gotze, Muller or Reus

Rues by far is the best in my mind with the best potential for the future, though his rating now doesn't reflect that necessary.

Gotze comes second but can't seem to force himself into Bayern's first 11.

Big fan of Muller since his world cup debut, but i believe he has plateaued. he's not technically gifted like Gotze or fast as Rues , but seem to have a sixth sense to be at the right place at the right time to be to snatch a goal.

my dream team is to have Rues on the left, Muller on the right and Gotze in the middle behind the attacker.

Gotze hasn't forced him self into the first 11? is that why he's started the last 5 games and scored 4 goals in his last 6 sounds like he's forced his way into me.

last 5 games???? Gotze started the augsberg game as a false 9, than sat the next three games on the bench (including the dortmund game, which he scored in as a sub) then strated the last 3 games, one replacing ribbery on the left, and the other two because martinez and schweinsteiger didn't play (aginst werder bremen and against city). he plays becuase he replaces other people in the team who are either injured or need resting. not a starter in my mind. check rummenigge's last interview, where he says that Gotze has made big leaps and deserves a regular start for the club.

meaning he's not a starter yet.

people, check ur facts before u post.

i'm not saying he's not a top player, because he is. just stating the facts that he is not YET an automatic starter for Bayern when all players are available.

last 5 games???? Gotze started the augsberg game as a false 9' date=' than sat the next three games on the bench (including the dortmund game, which he scored in as a sub) then strated the last 3 games, one replacing ribbery on the left, and the other two because martinez and schweinsteiger didn't play (aginst werder bremen and against city). he plays becuase he replaces other people in the team who are either injured or need resting. not a starter in my mind. check rummenigge's last interview, where he says that Gotze has made big leaps and deserves a regular start for the club.

meaning he's not a starter yet.

people, check ur facts before u post.

i'm not saying he's not a top player, because he is. just stating the facts that he is not YET an automatic starter for Bayern when all players are available.[/quote']

Theres Bayerns last 5 games he all started go ahead and check there last 5 games my facts are right..

27/11/13 against CSKA Gotze Started

30/11/13 Against Braunschweig Gotze Started

4/12/13 Against Augsburg Gotze Started

7/12/13 Againsr Bremen Gotze Started

10/12/13 Against City Gotze Started

You honestly cannot go wrong with either and i think everyone you ask will have a different opinion.

Oh and Gotze has already established himself as one of Bayern's most important players. He has started the last five games and he'll likely start from now on.

My personal opinion is as follows.

1. Gotze

2. Muller

3. Reus

I love all three players, and everyone can talk all they want about Reus, but the simple fact is whilst Gotze and Muller are both at Bayern, they'll be rated higher than Reus.

• 2 weeks later...