Whatever I do against 4-3-3 wingers

junky mail

Whatever I do against 4-3-3 wingers it always turns out bad - I check back against teams who use it and have lost and adopt the winning teams tactics and instructions -still no joy. And now with both my teams I am coming up against unmanaged teams who suddenly play 4-3-3 wingers against me and I lose.

Most unmanaged teams now seem to change their tactics every game making it impossible to choose a successful formation and even against teams rated much lower than mine they always seem to play a blinder!

I also have managers in my game worlds who just play the same 4-3-3-wingers same tactics and virtually always win! When i try 4-3-3 wingers I lose and the winning formation then adopted by me will lose against the next 4-3-3- wingers.

whats the point - this game is so random despite what some on here say.

Re: Whatever I do against 4-3-3 wingers

Whatever I do against 4-3-3 wingers it always turns out bad - I check back against teams who use it and have lost and adopt the winning teams tactics and instructions -still no joy. And now with both my teams I am coming up against unmanaged teams who suddenly play 4-3-3 wingers against me and I lose.

Most unmanaged teams now seem to change their tactics every game making it impossible to choose a successful formation and even against teams rated much lower than mine they always seem to play a blinder!

I also have managers in my game worlds who just play the same 4-3-3-wingers same tactics and virtually always win! When i try 4-3-3 wingers I lose and the winning formation then adopted by me will lose against the next 4-3-3- wingers.

whats the point - this game is so random despite what some on here say.

use 3-5-2 as -

hard

attacking

mixed

mixed

fast

all over

counter attack

use play maker

men behind ball

play offside