Sign in to follow this  
sonofpluto

English Championship 29561

Re: English Championship 29561

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Emmanuelson Olasons takes control of Dartford.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Dartford were founded in 1888 and play their home games at Princes Park in Dartford. The club is also known as The Darts. They have a rivalry with Ebbsfleet United.

THE DARTS!!!..i

hope to get this team to the top top level in five season...with this lesser fund

put a load of bids in...

Players came in at different times....

Original squad players saw their value drop and a couple of deals got rejected when p/e was involved.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Also bid for a guy who got +4 before my offer was accepted. Curses!

Feeling very unloved right now (but I'm a Leeds fan, so it's not a new sensation)

Playoffs for Bournemouth?

Only two matches have passed, but AFC Bournemouth fans are in a magic land with fourth position. Many fans are thinking of not relegated after Cole MacGrath used a weird transfer strategy. Cole bought Australians, B team La Liga Bundesliga players and released big team players Giverin and Ehmann. He also spends crazy money on Dortmund's Erik Durm to beat competition from Crystal Palace and Leeds. The only thing they share is they're young. But this group got one win one draw, meaning they're above powerful Leeds and QPR. Youth like Durm and Oliver Torres and marquee players like Manuel Friedrich enjoy Cole's coaching. Atletico's Oliver looks to be awesome for AFCB, doing a one man job against Derby to score the winner.