The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread

The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread

Welcome to the official Lost Boys custom setup thread, hosted by the people, for the people!

lostboyscomingsoon_zps39833ee2.png

The Rules & Basics

The basis of Lost Boys is a Romanian league with a group of loyal forumers in a single division of twelve teams. If you wish to apply, please contact Noisy or Ashtini via PM on the forum or in game.

All clubs will start with normal squads and a budget of £50,000,000 to spend as they please. The first season will be set to normal economy, no buying from unmanaged clubs and cash only deals but all rules will be reviewed at seasons end and changed if necessary.

Full participation and involvement within the game world (that includes Facebook, writing pre & post match reports, transfer and divisional summaries and other media articles) is encouraged to make it a more enjoyable league.

Note: Facebook is optional but is a much more enjoyable experience if you opt to join us on the Facebook group.

Teams & Managers

CFR 1907 Cluj - Jkerrs

Steaua Bucuresti - Noisy

Astra Giurgiu - Gorbash

Otelul Galati - Steauaseka

Universitateas Cluj -Preppens

FC Vaslui - Smut

Dinamo Bucuresti - VACANT

Rapid Bucuresti - KirkyyLUFC

CS Pandurii - Cookiemonster

ACS Poli Timisoara - BroodRoosterNL

Ceahlaul - Ashtini

FC Brasov - Pinkman

Honours

Waiting List

Hancock

lostboys2_zpsaa12fab3.png

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread Welcome to the official Lost Boys custom setup thread, hosted by the people, for the people! The Rules & Basics The basis of Lost Boys is a Ro

Re: The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread Oh gosh he's back

Re: The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread I am lost, what is this place?

Re: The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread

With only seven spots available to join as five are already taken we will choose between myself and Ash people who we think will be committed to the long term haul of the setup.

But one thing I must stress is don't be offended if you don't get a team this time as I don't want to just rush this setup as many rushed setups don't seem to make the distance.

We have asked some forumers or are still in the process of asking a select few who can really add something to the world we believe.

As its not really an open setup more of a closed in house setup this one

With only seven spots available to join as five are already taken we will choose between myself and Ash people who we think will be committed to the long term haul of the setup.

But one thing I must stress is don't be offended if you don't get a team this time as I don't want to just rush this setup as many rushed setups don't seem to make the distance.

We have asked some forumers or are still in the process of asking a select few who can really add something to the world we believe.

As its not really an open setup more of a closed in house setup this one

Oh dear the blind leading the blind.

Guest drseanfitz

well as 4 of you have contacted me' date=' it'd be rude to say no

and as all good teams have gone, I better have Astra Gurgles[/quote']

or maybe not as the first post has now been edited