The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread

KirkyyLUFC

Re: The Lost Boys Custom Game World Thread

Right' date=' how far do you want me to go with this lads? I can do a full transfer round up, XI of the turn, league previews, match previews, game of the turn, etc, etc, any ideas? Or does anyone want to take charge of one of these duties? :P

EDIT: or any suggestions?[/quote']

Lets do the full monty.. I can help out too.

Lets do the full monty.. I can help out too.

Okay, i'll give it until the start of the season to see if anyone else wants to take a category from here and we will start a different thread for each category. My KIK is currently down so i can't get online on my phone til approx Thursday. Don't think the season starts until the 22nd anyway so we should be all good to go before then!

Guest drseanfitz

Just popping onto some of my more regular haunt's to say goodbye as tonight is the night I leave SM for good.

The game and forum used to be a blast but they're getting old and I'm tired with it all.

so goodbye everyone... I'll see anyone that matters around

Finally some CB's arrived at Universitatea Cluj as I failed to sign any during the first window.

Jonathan TAH has completed his move to Universitatea Cluj from Hamburg
John SOUTTAR has completed his move to Universitatea Cluj from Dundee United

There we go, now I've actually completed a full first eleven consisting of new arrivals.

Might get another player or two, but at this point it's still a waiting game. :P

how ironic that the club who hadn't bought anyone, sits at the top with a 100% record.

the latest win was a 1-0 at Cluj.

the intention of not buying anyone until most of the squad were sold, hit a stumbling block yesterday when we decided that we had to try and get GK Jasper Cillessen after another bid came in for him.

we were successful but our original GK dropped 900k after his arrival so it did dent our plans a little.

we have only got around 1-2% above value for our players sold but we have made over 4M extra on players values increasing because of others that have been sold and if you consider the drop in value if we had brought in high rated players to start with, I reckon we are currently 7M better off at the moment but whether that will make up for being behind in the transfers, only time will tell in about 22 weeks time.

Has any seen Noisy' date='lol,ive been after him for 2 days,ive messaged him about getting in this gameworld,as I still see a space free,hope someone gets back to me :D[/quote']

We have a reserved list and the member on the list has been contacted regarding the position.

I will be honest though you have entered two or three of my setups before then left without any explanation so for this I'm unsure about adding you to the reserve list or not.

Just popping onto some of my more regular haunt's to say goodbye as tonight is the night I leave SM for good.

The game and forum used to be a blast but they're getting old and I'm tired with it all.

so goodbye everyone... I'll see anyone that matters around

Such a shame but I understand and will still communicate via facebook I'm sure.

Steaua have another 8 players listed again and again we enter the market B)

Hmm well haven't been too active in this GW as of yet tbh after the first bunch of signings. Results have been poor but I'm planning to rebuild anyway so lets get to it these next few days :)

Kept my promise, brought Adriano and Zabaleta. Plus Basacikoglu who should get a nice rise somewhere this season. You could say I've focused a little too much on defenders now but then again they're all very versatile so they'll all fit in somewhere. Plus both new guys are closer to a rise than to dropping which is also pretty good :)

Now I need some transfer bids, coz I'm pretty much broke :o