Abuse of Negotiate transfer deal

The 'negotiate deal' option has/is still been abused by some managers. Imagine making an offer of 27M for Christian Eriksen, manager counters for me to swap with Javi Martinez and Mario Gotze. Also made an offer for Erik Lamela the manager countered me to swap with Aguero and Gotze, offer for vertonghen was countered Cheillini and Aguero and so many more similar cases. Its very annoying and frustrating when managers act like this. With effect i think SM should introduce an option if a deal is negotiable or not as it is done in football manager, i.e just like we tick "disclosed and undisclosed fee", their should also be "negotiable and non-negotiable". If the manager aint down with the offer, Rejecting d deal would then be d only option.

Re: Abuse of Negotiate transfer deal

The other manager(s) should maybe have their voice heard before anybody jumps on your bandwagon.

The other manager is probably hinting that cash offers aren't good enough. Try looking at teams and see what their team needs before trying to offload cash that the other person doesn't need. Maybe you won't get daft counters. Maybe your just in a horrible gameworld idk.

You probably don't need those players in any case. Move on and set your sights elsewhere

The other manager(s) should maybe have their voice heard before anybody jumps on your bandwagon.

The other manager is probably hinting that cash offers aren't good enough. Try looking at teams and see what their team needs before trying to offload cash that the other person doesn't need. Maybe you won't get daft counters. Maybe your just in a horrible gameworld idk.

You probably don't need those players in any case. Move on and set your sights elsewhere

SM has a bunch of good reasons in the reject option where one can state why he doesn't want a particular deal so why cant these managers use a reason there instead of daft counters??. Review the reject offer option n u'll get my point.

Although I totally get what youre saying mate. Some people get a kick out of doing this stuff...which can be annoying, but sometimes funny (put it up on the news feed, an see what replies you get :P )

All in all, this game should be played with your tongue, firmly pressed into your cheek ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this. Can't a manager has freedom of negotiation in deciding how to make his own deals? If a manager counters your bid with a ridiculous offer, that should tell you how he feels about your bid in the first place. Besides, sometimes I myself find it funny when a manager counters my bids with silly offers :)