Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Huesca beat Numancia 3-1 away! :DSlimani was the man of the match, scoring 2 goals. Youg talent Denis Suarez scored again! Fans are asking Machines to try to buy him from Barcelona and there's already some petitions going on :P

Huesca is now 5th placed with 9 points, only 1 point from 1st place. It's a great start for us. We're doing a good job managing players fitness. We're fresh baby! Tomorrow we face Sabadell again, this time in our home. Another game that we want to win! Fuerza Huesca!

Back to back 3-0 wins for Recreativo, against Sabadell and Real Sporting.

Since my last post we have managed to sign a few players,

Matt Smith joined from Leeds

Craig Slater joined from Kilmarnock

Eric Dier joined on loan from Barca.

Just switched clubs in Div 2 from Alcorcon to Santander

Hope everyone's ok with that?

Left behind a better squad than I started with, sitting well in the league (2-1-1) and money in the bank.

Last 2 Santander managers lasted about 9 mins - so I'll take care of the club better than they would have done

hope it wasnt promised elsewhere to a forumer

Mark Preston earned a draw with Hércules against CD Guadalajara.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Hércules and CD Guadalajara in their Division 2 fixture.

Pantilimon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Drop to 7th in the league after back-to back 0-0 draws, however still remain unbeaten this season.

lama ahmad steered SD Ponferradina to victory against Las Palmas.

SD Ponferradina beat Las Palmas 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Santamaria had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dieguito was on the scoresheet for his side.

A great victory against Las Palmas, most of my starter players were on the bench and we got 3 points, can't ask for more :)

Drop to 7th in the league after back-to back 0-0 draws' date=' however still remain unbeaten this season.[/quote']

Good game Mark probably my best yet with your keeper getting man of the match, we are still winless but have racked up three draws, we are still achieving the chairman goal of avoiding bottom but it is brutal we need a first win and I can't see where it is going to come from, we got a loan of Batshuayi & Marinez from Barca & Betis so we will plod away, the next transfers is hopefully where we can add a few dangermen until then we might have to change to aggressive tactics just to get a little enjoyment from the team bagging a few injuries of others.

Good game Mark probably my best yet with your keeper getting man of the match' date=' we are still winless but have racked up three draws, we are still achieving the chairman goal of avoiding bottom but it is brutal we need a first win and I can't see where it is going to come from, we got a loan of Batshuayi & Marinez from Barca & Betis so we will plod away, the next transfers is hopefully where we can add a few dangermen until then we might have to change to aggressive tactics just to get a little enjoyment from the team bagging a few injuries of others.[/quote']

Thanks and yeah good game.

You won't finish bottom i doubt that very much, keep plodding away and you'll get your first win in no time.

Well, tonight was terrible for Huesca...

We lost 1-0 against Sabadell at our home :( In terms of possession it was pretty balanced, but we were always the most dangerous team, with a lot more shots than our opponent, 19vs6(10vs1). Yes, we lost this game in the single shot on goal we conceded. In the opposite goal, Bardi was named man of the match. Anyway, i wont give excuses, we were not good enough to win tonight, we will try to do better next match, and gratz to Sabadell for the win.

However, the worst thing was probably not our defeat... Carlos Eduardo picked up a bad injury and he will be out for 8 weeks!! :mad: Coman also picked a minor injury, nothing to worry about, but Carlos Eduardo long term injury is a huge blow for us, as he is one of our most important players and our squad is short and our schedule is really tight... Anyway, we will get over it. Forza Huesca!

VJ11 (Forum) steered Real Murcia to victory against AD Alcorcón.

Real Murcia beat AD Alcorcón 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Keita scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rougeaux was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thought that this game was a cup game LOL. Played with whole reserve squad and won :o 4 matches won and 1 lost is a great start for my squad and me.

New player have been signed. New Atletico Madrid player Lucas Olaza joined Real Murcia for 1,3k. Happy with that :D

Kolasinac and Josue got their first goals for Granada, while our Ice-Cool Killer got his 4th goal in 4 games, this season.

The game against Real Valladolid finished 2-3 and we move to the 2nd place in Primera Division with 9 points. :D

Our next game will be the hardest, so far, against Noisy's Malaga. They just won against Barcelona and I've always had problems with his teams, so this fixture shouldn't be quite "a walk in the park", but we'll hope to get some points and keep our good run.

Mark Preston was unable to prevent a Hércules defeat to Real Murcia.

Hércules slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Real Murcia in their Division 2 fixture.

Gomes was on the scoresheet for his side.

First loss of the season for Hercules. Drop to 11th with the loss. We travel to the lovely island of Tenerife to play them on Sunday!

lama ahmad steered SD Ponferradina to victory against AD Alcorcón.

SD Ponferradina outclassed AD Alcorcón and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Icardi was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bruma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another win for us, we are now 3rd in the list and doing really great in div2 :)

SD Ponferradina outclassed AD Alcorcón and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Another win for us' date=' we are now 3rd in the list and doing really great in div2 :)[/quote']

First loss of the season for Hercules. Drop to 11th with the loss. We travel to the lovely island of Tenerife to play them on Sunday!

Kolasinac and Josue got their first goals for Granada' date=' while our Ice-Cool Killer got his 4th goal in 4 games, this season.

The game against Real Valladolid finished 2-3 and we move to the 2nd place in Primera Division with 9 points. :D[/quote']

You're all doing a great job! Hercules first loss of the season means they were unbeaten until now, which is good. Granada in Division 1 and Ponferradina in Division 2 are both doing very well, and they're probably one of the biggest surprises of the season. Cheers.

Huesca beat Girona 2-1 at home. Rodrigo and Neilton scored the goals, and they both played a good game. However, the man of the match was Becerra, Girona's goalkeeper. We're producing a lot of dangerous attacks, but we're struggling a bit to score. We need to improve our finish. Opponent's goalkeepers are consistently having a very good day against us too :P

We're now 8th placed, but very close to the top positions. It's been a good season so far for us. Next match Huesca will face Deportivo away, in what i believe will be a tough match. But i feel we will get a good result there, so let's work hard this days and get ready for this game. Forza Huesca!

VJ11 (Forum) steered Real Murcia to victory against Hércules.

Real Murcia beat Hércules 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mitrović scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schlupp was also on the scoresheet for his side.

5 wins now in a row, sitting 2nd now. Next game is against Mallorca :)

Got out of the bad form with a win vs. Betis.

They have a pretty sick first team so happy and all.. :D

Glad I could help :D

Just watch this team in a year half of it will be retired and the other half will probably be dropping every review :P except for Negredo B)

Glad I could help :D

Appreciated :D

Just watch this team in a year half of it will be retired and the other half will probably be dropping every review :P except for Negredo B)

I often go for near-retiree teams so I sympathize ;)

The old review system was more kind to managers like us...

secasiu calin-mihai steered Sevilla to victory against Atlético Madrid.

Sevilla beat Atlético Madrid 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cahill scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Marin and Balotelli were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win for us , we are top of the table for now , we plan to stay there as long as possible . :D

Kolasinac and Josue got their first goals for Granada' date=' while our Ice-Cool Killer got his 4th goal in 4 games, this season.

The game against Real Valladolid finished 2-3 and we move to the 2nd place in Primera Division with 9 points. :D

[b']Our next game will be the hardest, so far, against Noisy's Malaga. They just won against Barcelona and I've always had problems with his teams, so this fixture shouldn't be quite "a walk in the park", but we'll hope to get some points and keep our good run.[/b]

Thanks mate looking forward to it :P