Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Congratulations Hossam! Well done. Looking at stats i think it was a deserved win in a pretty tight match. Gratz to Félixx too, for reaching the final and put on a good fight in this match, only loosing in the penalty lottery. Cheers.

Couple more signings for Cartagena.

Anthony LOPES has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Olympique Lyonnais for 220,000 plus Aleksandr FILTSOV

Lyon's starting keeper, should get a +2. His value has also increased by 1.3m after I bought him so will make us a good profit.

Massimo BRUNO has completed his move to FC Cartagena from RSC Anderlecht for 400,000 plus Kyle EBECILIO and Simon ZOLLER

Bruno's a very good talent and is one of our best players and he'll only keep improving. Starting XI now looks like this (without loans):

Lopes (87)

Gbamin (78) Kjaer (89) Tah (82) Maxwell (90)

Meyer © (83) Xhaka (88) Bruno (86) Lestienne (86)

Werner (83) Akpom (76)

With loans - Montoya would come in for Gbamin and Bruno would swap positions with Akpom and Gabarron (83) would move into CM. Our main goal-scorer this season - Morata (8 goals) is injured for 4 weeks :(

Respuesta: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

It is in bad taste what the FC Cartagena. I have lent to Morata throughout the season, and when injured for 4 weeks it back without saying anything. I am very sorry that this is its way of saying thanks.

Re: Respuesta: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

It is in bad taste what the FC Cartagena. I have lent to Morata throughout the season' date=' and when injured for 4 weeks it back without saying anything. I am very sorry that this is its way of saying thanks.[/quote']

I told you that it was accidental and that it must have happened when my computer lagged, I made a loan bid for him again immediately but you chose not to believe me.

Mikel RICO has completed his move to Real Murcia from Wolfsburg in a swap deal for Tolga CIGERCI
López ADRIÁN has completed his move to Real Murcia from Chelsea in a swap deal for Riccardo SAPONARA
Joe ALLEN has completed his move to Real Murcia from Liverpool in a swap deal for Jordan FERRI
Semih KAYA has completed his move to Real Murcia from Galatasaray SK for 630,000 plus Joël VELTMAN
Pablo PIATTI has completed his move to Real Murcia from Tottenham Hotspur for 180,000 plus Filip KOSTIC
Aleksandr ANYUKOV has completed his move to Real Murcia from Zenit for 200,000 plus Rocha MAYKE and Kristoffer OLSSON
André RAMALHO has completed his move to Real Murcia from FC RB Salzburg for 200,000 plus Matheus BRESSAN

After two losses in row, i decided to sign some higher rated players. Hahn should arrive in few hours. :)

After two losses in row' date=' i decided to sign some higher rated players. Hahn should arrive in few hours. :)[/quote']

good signings pal, i'm sure they will help you out, but hopefully not tonight, as my Huesca faces Real Murcia and we need to win! B)

good signings pal' date=' i'm sure they will help you out, but hopefully not tonight, as my Huesca faces Real Murcia and we need to win! B)[/quote']

Same for Real Murcia :D Need a win if i want to compete for the 1st place :)

Yeah' date=' but I meant that I want a defender who isn't close to the retirement home.

Haha, it's unbelievable that man still plays.

So yeah, a defender who's not older than 30 is what I'm looking for.[/quote']

Where is Geoffrey when you need him

I also got Zouma but you have to wait till his TBD ends , I am giving you a lot of options here I know my offers are so good that you have to think about them so same time next year ?

Real Murcia 1-1 HUESCA

Both teams wanted to win but it ended up with a draw. Considering it was an hard match for us, the draw is not a bad result obviously. It was enough to keep our place in the play-off zone. Our star striker Rodrigo scored another goal and was voted MOTM! Next match we will face Hercules in a battle for a play-off spot. We need to win this one!

Huesca lost vs Hercules (manager on vacances B)) tonight and drop his place in the play-off zone. We're struggling lately, as we only managed to win 1 of our last 5 matches. I hope we can improve and regain our position in top 6.

2047543_w2.jpg

Real Betis have won the Spanish Championship Shield!

Treble here we come

Wow, well done mate, what a season! Gratz!

Btw, Division 1 is looking amazingly competitive at the top:

1 Valencia 47

2 Real Betis 47

3 Barcelona 47

4 Real Madrid 46

B)

Wow' date=' well done mate, what a season! Gratz!

Btw, Division 1 is looking amazingly competitive at the top:

1 Valencia 47

2 Real Betis 47

3 Barcelona 47

4 Real Madrid 46

B)[/quote']

Thanks mate but it's going to be downhill from here :D

Yes so if Val , Barca and Madrid can start dropping points that would be great :rolleyes: