Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

I'm in' date=' just a quick question though, how would the teams be distributed?[/quote']

Free for all as it's a standard game world, not custom. So once the game world no. is decided people can choose to reserve a club or wait till it goes public open.

I like to participate. I'll spread the word in the Spanish forum to bring together interested.
Count me in. Never been in a spanish setup before let alone a forum filled one.
counto me ino ' date=' also since no one wants the top 2 clubs I am willing to be a gentleman and take them off your hands[/quote']

Nice to have all you guys on board!

Interest is building nicely now so I guess we should discuss how the game world will be 'created'. There are two options:

1) We choose a number and then all join that game world

2) Someone buys the SC after letting everyone know on the forum and then everyone joins it

I don't mind either of them but was thinking of doing the first one as I don't have the credits to buy the game world so for option 2 someone would have to be willing to buy the game world.

What do you guys think?

Riferimento: Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

Interest is building nicely now so I guess we should discuss how the game world will be 'created'. There are two options:

2) Someone buys the SC after letting everyone know on the forum and then everyone joins it

I don't mind either of them but was thinking of doing the first one as I don't have the credits to buy the game world so for option 2 someone would have to be willing to buy the game world.

What do you guys think?

I don't know if I'll partecipate in this setup, in case I'd be happy to buy the SC, but I'd like to be sure that this will be a competitive setup and nobody will leave his club after one week.

Re: Riferimento: Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

I don't know if I'll partecipate in this setup' date=' in case I'd be happy to buy the SC, but I'd like to be sure that this will be a competitive setup and nobody will leave his club after one week.[/quote']

It's your choice Marek, I'm certainly in for the long run and with the managers interested in the setup I think this setup will be competitive.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

What do you guys think?

It's your choice Marek' date=' I'm certainly in for the long run and with the managers interested in the setup I think this setup will be competitive.[/quote']

Ok mate, however maybe I don't understand the first point, can you tell me what that means? Thanks :)

Respuesta: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

Another option would be for each contribution credits that you can (if you can) and that together we buy the game world. With this option we could circumvent teams among participants.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

Ok mate' date=' however maybe I don't understand the first point, can you tell me what that means? Thanks :)[/quote']

It means that we'll all decide a number, say Spanish Champinship 26700, then when that game world is created then everyone joins that. The main up-sides of someone buying the game world is that all the forumers know when the game world is created whereas if no one buys it some people won't know when it's created but that's not a huge issue.

Re: Respuesta: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

Another option would be for each contribution credits that you can (if you can) and that together we buy the game world. With this option we could circumvent teams among participants.

I have 2,500 credits accumulated in an account of mine but the problem is those who have credits but haven't bought them can't send it.

Respuesta: Re: New Forum-Filled Spanish Championship

We should just pick a number and get all the interested to join. If it fails like some other Spanish Game Worlds made before' date=' then nobody's money will get wasted.

If you wanna be sure you get the team you want then just reserve it from that game world.[/quote']

Sounds good. I'm in the Italian League and 14466 and 3 managers have left. We've only played a competitive match.

What do you guys think?

I prefer the 1st option, mate.

Oh, and you can add Criki to the list.:)

So of the people who've responded, the majority seems to prefer just choosing a number and then joining that game world so I guess we'll go down that route :). As for which number it is, we can decide on that after getting a few more interested members.

So of the people who've responded' date=' the majority seems to prefer just choosing a number and then joining that game world so I guess we'll go down that route :). As for which number it is, we can decide on that after getting a few more interested members.[/quote']

We going for sooner rather then later?

We going for sooner rather then later?

We'll definitely wait until we get 40 interested members (no. of clubs in a SC) and then maybe we could wait for a decent no. too though I wouldn't want to wait too long as I think people lose interest if they have to wait for a long time. Maybe we could wait for SC26700 which is about 20 Spanish Championships away?

We'll definitely wait until we get 40 interested members (no. of clubs in a SC) and then maybe we could wait for a decent no. too though I wouldn't want to wait too long as I think people lose interest if they have to wait for a long time. Maybe we could wait for SC26700 which is about 20 Spanish Championships away?

It's too soon, mate.

I want to begin soon, as well.

But, by my calculations, SC 26700 will start in 2 days or so.

I think it should be a number, that is a bit further away, like 26726 or (if it takes a little longer to get more interested people), it could be, for instance, SC 26767 or SC 26777.:)

It's too soon' date=' mate.

I think it should be a number, that is a bit further away, like 26726 or (if it takes a little longer to get more interested people), it could be, for instance, SC 26767 or SC 26777.:)[/quote']

Your just saying random numbers :P

26715 (2+6+7=15)

:P

It's too soon' date=' mate.

I think it should be a number, that is a bit further away, like 26726 or (if it takes a little longer to get more interested people), it could be, for instance, SC 26767 or SC 26777.:)[/quote']

I've not really paid much attention to how much SC's are being made in a day, it's current 26678, so you're saying SM make 10 Spanish Championships a day? If that's the case then one of the no. you suggested would be good. I think what we should do is first focus on getting the 40 (or more) interested managers and then after we get the amount of interest required we focus on which no. it'll be.

Your just saying random numbers :P

26715 (2+6+7=15)

:P

:D

I was saying fun numbers' date=' because, for instance, SC 26800 is even further away, mate.:)

I've not really paid much attention to how much SC's are being made in a day, it's current 26678, so you're saying SM make 10 Spanish Championships a day? If that's the case then one of the no. you suggested would be good. I think what we should do is first focus on getting the 40 (or more) interested managers and then after we get the amount of interest required we focus on which no. it'll be.

Yes, first we should get to 40 interested people.

I thought it was in SC 26687, right now; my bad!:P

But SCs are created at, approximately, the same rate as ECs (between 5 and 10 per day, although it's closer to 10).;)