Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Harry Redknapp steered Villarreal to victory against RCD Mallorca.

Villarreal beat RCD Mallorca 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Llorente had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Moutinho and Mkhitaryan were amongst the goalscorers.

Squads taking a few changes and its working, happy with how the teams looking Rossi is all but joined with Argger and 2m heading the over way and have a CB lined up for a 13m move to my squad.

in 4th still think top two is a must doe.

Decided to leave this setup today. It was a great journey for my Huesca, increasing massively the value of the squad, getting promoted to Division 1 in 1st season, and win both national cups in this 2nd season. Sadly the setup has been loosing managers quickly and it's not competitive anymore. Good luck to the ones who stay, it was fun. Cheers!

After life in Div 2 last season Villarreal have started there return to Div 1 with a 3-2 win over Malaga a 1-0 win over Barcelona and a 2-0 win over Espanyol we sit 2nd as one of the two teams who have picked up max points in there opening games.

We have just sold Lichtsteiner back to Juventus for just over 12m and have our eyes set on three new players to push our squad all the way.

Vidic is also on his way out for just under nine million.

Eyes on a long term hope and on two first team players should be fun.

Been a while now since seeing a post on the forum thread has everyone left!!

54 games 119 points not doing so bad so far with my squad of stars.

Sami Khedira has been my best investment by far a AvR since joining of 7.87 for 30 games last season and has started his return with a 8.00 only time will tell if he can plug gaps against Madrid.

Only time will tell if I can take this squad to a league tittle but I will push all season long.

After life in Div 2 last season Villarreal have started there return to Div 1 with a 3-2 win over Malaga a 1-0 win over Barcelona and a 2-0 win over Espanyol we sit 2nd as one of the two teams who have picked up max points in there opening games.

We have just sold Lichtsteiner back to Juventus for just over 12m and have our eyes set on three new players to push our squad all the way.

Vidic is also on his way out for just under nine million.

Eyes on a long term hope and on two first team players should be fun.

Been a while now since seeing a post on the forum thread has everyone left!!

54 games 119 points not doing so bad so far with my squad of stars.

Sami Khedira has been my best investment by far a AvR since joining of 7.87 for 30 games last season and has started his return with a 8.00 only time will tell if he can plug gaps against Madrid.

Only time will tell if I can take this squad to a league tittle but I will push all season long.

Watch out for X rated Xerez this season. B) Or maybe next cuz my squad sucks atm. :P:D

Watch out for X rated Xerez this season. B) Or maybe next cuz my squad sucks atm. :P:D

By tomorrow my team will have 9x 91+ and to more will have one of the best players in the world in our squad going into the remainder of the season ahead.