Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Tenerife is mine, yes, we're known as a great holiday destination, but I'll be making this Football Club on the rise to go with it!

On a side note, wish top clubs wouldn't bid for smaller players, really is horrible to see, do what you will but yanno, try and be as fair as you can.

Some bids are now accepted, only player I'm confirmed of getting is Jorrit Hendrix of PSV, 19 year old CB rated 76 and should get a +4 and make us a good profit.

Got a few contested bids as well and I'm pretty sure if not certain that I'll be getting none of them :(

Getting a few risers:

The offer for Kyle EBECILIO of FC Twente from FC Cartagena has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Twente will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Definitely getting him, my bid is worth much more than the other 2 clubs offers.

The offer for Saido BERAHINO of West Bromwich Albion from FC Cartagena has been accepted along with other club offers. West Bromwich Albion will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Big thanks to steauaseka for withdrawing from Berahino to help me out.

The offer for Jean-Philippe GBAMIN of RC Lens from FC Cartagena has been accepted along with other club offers. RC Lens will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another contested bid I've won.

The offer for Valeri QAZAISHVILI of Vitesse from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Fernando BARRIENTOS of Lanús from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Óscar ROMERO of Cerro Porteño from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Everon PISAS of FC Dordrecht from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Jorrit HENDRIX has completed his move to FC Cartagena from PSV in a swap deal for Ismael URZAIZ

All of the above are risers and should have risen in value by the time the TB's are up and will make me a good profit :)

Delighted with the 3 players that have just joined Cartagena!

Jonathan TAH has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Hamburger SV for 2,800,000 plus Marcos RODRÍGUEZ
Max MEYER has completed his move to FC Cartagena from FC Schalke 04 for 3,850,000 plus Manuel RUEDA and Nicolás RAIMONDI . All other offers were turned down.
Timo WERNER has completed his move to FC Cartagena from VfB Stuttgart for 3,000,000 plus Francisco TARANTINO and Maio FEDE . All other offers were turned down.

Absolutely delighted with all 3 of them, they're all amazing talents and have got incredibly bright futures ahead of them and I plan on building my team around these 3.

EDIT: First report in the MR and Transfer thread has just been done: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2812251&postcount=2

Come on people let's get this thread active!

Quit a side to join up here as it looks like it has potential, took over at the lowest value side in set-up CD Guadalajara, Chairman is not expecting much [This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.] so should be pretty easy to keep him on side, the 5000 capacity stadium should make sure we are in debt for most of the season haha.

Onwards, Viva la Guadalajara.

Quit a side to join up here as it looks like it has potential' date=' took over at the lowest value side in set-up CD Guadalajara, Chairman is not expecting much [This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.'] so should be pretty easy to keep him on side, the 5000 capacity stadium should make sure we are in debt for most of the season haha.

And you really need to bid against me for a 10k player who's played 14 minutes this season in league 1 ?

Haha why not?

I pulled my bid anyway but I was sure it was a free market and anybody can bid for who they want' date=' I must have been mistaken.:rolleyes:[/quote']

If you need help finding 10k players I can tell you some :rolleyes:

Quit a side to join up here as it looks like it has potential' date=' took over at the lowest value side in set-up CD Guadalajara, Chairman is not expecting much [This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.'] so should be pretty easy to keep him on side, the 5000 capacity stadium should make sure we are in debt for most of the season haha.

Nice to have SMH! Welcome!

Haha why not?

I pulled my bid anyway but I was sure it was a free market and anybody can bid for who they want' date=' I must have been mistaken.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Company from the misc, welcome. Best of luck.